Cyprusbride2b got married!!

Hi ladies I have changed my name now that I am a married lady!

I got back from Cyrpus a couple of weeks ago and I did post a message on Newlyweds, but I realised there are a few girls here who might want to see how the day went and more importantly photos!!!

Here is the link to the newlyweds page with most of the details! If you want to know anythong specific then reply or email me I don't mind.

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/index.php/chatroom/topic/100554

Good luck with your planning girls, this has been the best year planning the wedding and I now have some wonderful memories of our special day as well as the rest of our married adventure to look forward to!

My YYW counter now says 347 days to our anniversary, as if I'm going to forget that!!!! xx

• catlover64ukcatlover64uk Posts: 1,149 New bride
    Awww! I read your report and took a peek at your pix. You looked absolutely wonderful, so relaxed and the pictures are fab! What a beautiful place to get married....

I'm happy to hear about the make-up going well. Remember the discussion?

I wish you and your husband all the luck in the world & a long and happy married life together!

• kathysukkathysuk Posts: 518
    Thank you! Yes i remember the make up and hair dilema so well.. it worked out in the end!

It was lovely and the people were so nice to us, John's nan said she is going to leave Jamaica and live in the cypriot village they stayed in. The owner of their villa used to bring them fresh oranges, lemons and eggs every day which she got used to!
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    Well done and masses of congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • emmawebsteremmawebster Posts: 79
    Wow you look gorgeous both of you and so happy! Congratulations.

em x