Gift list item musthaves

[Modified by: Sbaby73* on 28 September 2008 20:11:15 ]

• natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    lol @ too bush!!

You can ask for anything you want that's the beauty of a list....people will buy whatever they can afford from a mixed mist, and if you can't decided what you want as of yet, then get everyone to get you some gift cards for john lewis then when you do decide what you want beit online, instore you can just get it delivered instead of impulse buying

Don't know if that helped any?! lol xx
  • fayensammyfayensammy Posts: 28
    Towels. You can never have too many towels lol. I agree with the gift card idea though, v practical.
  • GarrymcGarrymc Posts: 305
    Thanx!! We also get John lewis gift vouchers as part of our list but now i wsh we'd ask for wilkinsons and ikea ones aswell. seen some nice stuff online today
    oh yes, i've added about 8 towels alone!!! Some for guests though
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    I had mine a amazon and had dvd's, mrriors...food massager...you name it! Put thing sthat you don;t want to buy yourself. you can do vouchers too
    ooooh massager...never thought of that!! feel soo cheeky though asking for that

• 141Bash141Bash Posts: 500
    We have one at John Lewis too. We are moving into a new place after the wedding so we need lots of kitchen items and basics. My sister suggested adding a few decorative items so we have added mirrors, a kitchen clock, picture frames, vases, cushions and throws. Even some curtains for the bedroom window!
  • SummerpalaceSummerpalace Posts: 226
    lights? We have put on some lovely lampshades and light fittings on. but everything else is pretty standard - cutlery, crockery, towels, bed linen, candle holders, serving dishes, some electrical goods etc. we already have a lot of things though. Hoping for lots of vouchers so we can buy some big items like furniture.
  • nuttyenuttye Posts: 111
    Uche, is there anyway to make the three pages bigger, or could I get a link to where I could find them online? H2b and I are in the midst of doing our gift list now, and a list of essentials would be really udeful to us - we don't have NUTTIN!!! :\)
    hi nuttye,

right click the pics and save them unto your comp. zoom into them from there

xxxxx
  • chocybuttychocybutty Posts: 380
    Hi all

Me and my h2b having been living together for 3 years and feel there isnt anything we need for us or our house so instead of doing a giftlist we are asking anybody who would like to buy us a gift to donate the money to a cancer charity instead.
  • nuttyenuttye Posts: 111
    Yeah Uche I did try that, but although it's bigger it's not sharp and so I can't read it clearly.