Another Music question

Is anyone having CD music playing in church in the background while signing the register and maybe while guests are waiting for the bride to arrive?

Originally I didn't think about it but realised the organist would be too loud for that time, so now I don't know what would be suitable to have playing, any ideas?

• SBHSALONSBHSALON Posts: 43
    A friend of mine had a CD of Shania Twain playing while signing the register at her wedding last year, it was so unexpected, but so romantic. It really made the moment special and just made it all seem like love was in the air...if you know what i mean lol
  • mrskatongeramrskatongera Posts: 310
    We gave the DJ a playlist of our fave Donnie Mc songs - gave him our Ipod actually but we had created all the playlists for all the relevant bits. Signing of the register soundtrack was all Donnie McClurkin -

Agnus Dei

We praise you

Jesus the mention of your name

I will sing

Psalm 27

Great is your mercy

• ieashaaieashaa Posts: 10
    I agree Shania Twain is a great one, when the register is being signed and after the him we are playing God Blessed Our Love by Al Green. It has many sentimental values and reminds me of my father who passed away.
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    the organ isn't to loud they can change a setting on it and it plays quietly in the background, x
  • jojoPMjojoPM Posts: 825
    We've been listening to music today, and I think we've come to a mutual decision - h2b is a big Paul Weller fan - so if the church will allow it we will have English Rose & You do something to me playing in the background while we sign the register, and we will leave the organist to play something low key while waiting for me to arrive. How does that sound?
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    sounds cool, depends on size of church also, is it a small church or a big one? depends on how the cd will sound x