Dance lessons

Hellow me and H2B want to have dnace lessons. How much does thsi usually cost and has anyone got any ideas where I could go in the London Hertfordshire or even Milton Keynes area.

• do an interent search, it depends where you go, the cost is anything from£15-40 dependant on how long etc......
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    cool, thanx sassy!
  • Im gonna learn to do the "Dutty Wine" Pray I dont break my neck!! LOL
  • LOL i want to see video footage of that!!
  • thuydothuydo Posts: 70
    there is the dance factory in hornsey and the kensington dance studio. we've just finished a 4 week course in samba at the latter and it was so much fun! would really recommend it. both of us were (and still are!) utter beginners, but it's a great opportunity to learn something together. they have wedding courses which we will do nearer the time. check out the websites via google.

• Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    Quoted:
    Im gonna learn to do the "Dutty Wine" Pray I dont break my neck!! LOL

he he ho ho!! I wanna see!!!!!! put it on Youtube!

I heard couple poeple damaged themsleves doing that!
  • isha55isha55 Posts: 254
    Quoted:
    Im gonna learn to do the "Dutty Wine" Pray I dont break my neck!! LOL

I almost broke my glasses doing that, i forgot i had them on and they went flying across the grass (we were at a bbq). image

I beg u pls, make sure someone films it. lol
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    What is the dutty wine dance. Would like to know how its done!
  • PickwaiPickwai Posts: 406
    There are a couple of companies I've found www.firstdance.co.uk and firstdanceuk.co.uk that do dance lessons at a studio or will come to your home.

Has anyone used either of these companies?
  • no i haven't heard of them we are going with these

http://www.firstdancecompany.com/

they were really nice and we are sure they can help us with what we want x

• We were going to go with first dance, but then discovered that there is a dance school as part of the local college. The do lesson for weddings and charge £10 per hour so we are going to use them.