So I'm at Bil2b's wedding.......to my horror....

• Oh Bambi, how dissapointing. I feel for you.
  • isha55isha55 Posts: 254
    Hey pink, i really feel for u girl. But u seem to be handling it soooo well. Getting everyone up on stage together is a really nice idea, im sure it will be beautiful.

Is there not anything else you both can sing, or maybe you can sing something to ur h2b and suprise him (just an idea, tell me to pee off if u like):\)

By the way what were u gonna sing?
  • emsukemsuk Posts: 1,267
    what were you singing or still singing ?
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    deleted
  • P*ssed! you poor thing, even though you haven't spoken about your wedding do you think it was some kind of sinister ploy u said she was a biatch?

or do you just think it was coincidence? xx
  • isha55isha55 Posts: 254
    Bambi,

Not being able to talk about ur wedding with them is nonsense, that aint how family is meant to be. I hope they dont want to hear all the details now, they better wait till the day!!

As they have done a tribute to h2b late dad, maybe you could get a candle made with his picture on it and put it in a prominent place on the day, and say a few words about him.

Also how about a kind of tribute to ur h2b and the love u both share for each other instead, ie; a poem, letter something along those lines.

Overall we all know ur day is going to be so special and precious with or without any added extras.

-X-

deleted
  • yeah probably you know that. aww thats so unfortunate! i'm sure you will think of something else, something better!

what about some of happy's ideas they are nice and symbolic x
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Sorry love, what a coincidence. But if you carry through with , will they not think you are copying their wedding. Is there not something else you could do as a tribute to your FIL?
    delete
  • Hi bambi

I can totally relate to how you must have felt. My sister is getting married just under 2 months before me. They were engaged first and I thought it would be great to have my sister to confide in and share everything with as we both prepare. This unfortunately didn't happen and everything I even mention to her about my wedding she says she has already decided she's having that. I've had to change my colour scheme already. We also had a falling out about another matter and now neither of us is involved in the others wedding. I'm now adopting the approach of just trying to help her where I can as at least that way I know what to avoid having at my wedding. We are doing a few things at our wedding that are a secret and I'm really praying that the same thing doesn't happen to me. We are doing the tango as our first dance, we are having a soloist sing our favourite gospel song and we are thinking of having fireworks to end the night. I'll let you know how things go!

I'm sure your wedding will be perfect, just remember it is your day and you only have it once.
    delete
  • Hi pinkbambi,

That's the way to do it. you do what feels best for you and h2b. I always believe in what goes around comes around. You carry on and I'm sure your wedding will out shine theres by miles. As for the song, you should do what feels best.

I really feel it for you but you sould like a strong woman, I'm sure you will get through this and come up with something better.

Caroline x
    thanx caroline, thats sweet. I can't belive that I was actually laughing about it yesterday!

May as well cos my time travel skills are crap so I can't change it! xxx
    thanx caroline, thats sweet. I can't belive that I was actually laughing about it yesterday!

May as well cos my time travel skills are crap so I can't change it! xxx