Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

HEN NIGHT

Has anyone given much thought to their hen night or hen weekend yet?

• kvjoneskvjones Posts: 178
    My best made and chief bridesmaid's organising mine. She's booking a weekend away for 15 of us (including my mum and MIL2B). No idea where it is or what we're doing.

Are you having to arrange your own?
  • NaddyNaddy Posts: 114
    I know the CB should do it but I really want to do it.

Lots of companies have hen weekend packages. Which seem quite good. And there's one that gives your own hen party website and you don't have to stump up the desposit for the whole party.

http://www.eclipseleisure.co.uk/
  • we had an anne ummers warm up party then went on to ruby blue in leister square for a yummy dinner and club downstairs. was great. cost £50pp for the night and that included champagne and wine and even return travel by minibus. had loadsa fun!!
  • Dublin for me.
  • I think I will get my CB to sort something out, but I would love to have a girly night in, in a health spa. where we could drink champs in a jucuzzi or hot tub and chat and laugh the night away.

There is never a dull moment when my family is around so I know I would have fun. image
  • Ibiza weekend for me.
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    Quoted:
    we had an anne ummers warm up party then went on to ruby blue in leister square for a yummy dinner and club downstairs. was great. cost £50pp for the night and that included champagne and wine and even return travel by minibus. had loadsa fun!!

what day of the week was that? what music do they play at ruby blue?