Wedding Pics

xxxxxx

[Modified by: Sbaby73* on 28 September 2008 19:46:39 ]

[Modified by: Sbaby73* on 28 September 2008 19:50:37 ]

• Mrs_BW2BMrs_BW2B Posts: 455
    Wow - you are a hot couple! Absolutely stunning.

May your lives be blessed. x
  • Uche darling... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It looks like such a lovely day. I wish you all the best and i'm sure your wedding on saturday will be even more amazing.

xxx
  • Nitty74Nitty74 Posts: 15
    Uche...wanted to say you are such a fab lady...been so helpful and thought somehow you were already married ....or done so recently and just helping us !!!:\? But the to my surprise soyi as I call him..is a friend of mine...small world...we went to same church a while ago ...and just wanted to say his a fantastic guy...and wish you both a wonderful memorable day on Sat...xx:\)
  • GarrymcGarrymc Posts: 305
    Awwwww!! thanx for the messages.

Nitty74,

That is such a sweet thing to say- I am only 23 and getting married for the 1st time on saturday lol!!! All i know is that the more resources one has, the more one can make an informed decision. I came across alot of vendors so i wanted to share them. Weddings are expensive and whether or not you are having a £3,000 or £30,000 wedding, you should be able to choose what services u want.

This is soo cool. Maybe if u email me ur proper name, i can ask him. Was it victory?? i know he was there a while.
  • Eme91Eme91 Posts: 35
    AMAZING PICTURES!! Uche they look so lovely! Did you or your husband go to Victory? he looks familiar from church. Hope you have an amazing wedding on saturday. you looked divine in your traditional.

all the best

ps - thank you sooooooooooo much for all your help

xx
  • EmberukEmberuk Posts: 117
    Hey Uche,

Thanks for posting your lovely pictures. I am glad the traditional went so well and I am praying for sun on saturday!!! Have a fantastic day and make sure you enjoy all your hard work. As per usual photos pls!!!!
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Congrats!! Such lovely pics and good luck for Saturday!
  • Nitty74Nitty74 Posts: 15
    Uche..hi...yes it was victory! Spooky or not..on my way to work today I bumped into your hubby...I was in complete shock...at Canary wharf...my name is Anita....again I wish you both plenty of fun on sat and happy honey mooning....God bless dear..xx:\)image;\)
  • stephyukstephyuk Posts: 16
    uche............the pictures are amazing. Goodluck for saturday. hope it doesnt rain oh........
    hey girlies!!

Have uploaded all the engagement pics tonight after a lengthy drive to get the cd image)

thanx for the cute messages. I truly am excited and can't wait-it's weird= I am starting to look at hubby in a new light now that i know we'll be together forever as of saturday. I amm soooo reflective and pensive, not goeey or chattery??!! everyone keeps asking 'are u ok?' Juts can't believe we are here- 10 months ago it was all sooo abstract. I don't mind the weather either- my t zone is uncontrollable and i ALWAYS SHINE in pics and i am fed up- i sweat over anything and always look so greasy no matter how many primers and mattifying powders i use so I have been enjoying the cooler weather we been having. I have ordered some fancy jumbo umbrellas and will simply change our photoshoot frok outdoors to in- not bothered in the slightest!! JUST WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!!

Anyhoo, Anita guuurrrlll!!! Soy came to my house this evening and looked like he'd seena ghost. he couldn't believe he saw u less than 12 hours after discussing you afyter how many years?!! super freaky

hey girlies!!

Have uploaded all the engagement pics tonight after a lengthy drive to get the cd image)

thanx for the cute messages. I truly am excited and can't wait-it's weird= I am starting to look at hubby in a new light now that i know we'll be together forever as of saturday. I amm soooo reflective and pensive, not goeey or chattery??!! everyone keeps asking 'are u ok?' Juts can't believe we are here- 10 months ago it was all sooo abstract. I don't mind the weather either- my t zone is uncontrollable and i ALWAYS SHINE in pics and i am fed up- i sweat over anything and always look so greasy no matter how many primers and mattifying powders i use so I have been enjoying the cooler weather we been having. I have ordered some fancy jumbo umbrellas and will simply change our photoshoot frok outdoors to in- not bothered in the slightest!! JUST WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!!

Anyhoo, Anita guuurrrlll!!! Soy came to my house this evening and looked like he'd seena ghost. he couldn't believe he saw u less than 12 hours after discussing you afyter how many years?!! super freaky

• T123ukT123uk Posts: 44
    The pictures are sooooo lovely ...... All the best on Saturday...make sure you enjoy the day....at my engagement party, I let the tension of having everything perfect get to me and the hours just went by......On my wedding day next year I'm just going to have fun and enjoy the moment.......

All the months of planning finally lies on just 24hrs...so forget about everything else and just enjoy it with your hubby......God Bless.......
  • nuttyenuttye Posts: 111
    Uche, you and your husband (as he is now according to our culture) look wonderful - and more importantly incredibly happy and like you're having lots of fun!

I haven't been on here for ages, I can't believe your wedding has come up so quickly... You look beautiful. I was showing all my colleagues your photos, so they have some idea of what I'm talking about when I tell them about my upcoming Traditional Marriage...

I pray that this Saturday exceeds all your expectations in joy, blessings and peace on Jesus' name.
  • kafagiwakafagiwa Posts: 48
    Uche, your pictures are so lovelY!!! You look so beautiful!

Good luck for Saturday! God bless. xx
    THANX LADIES!! had a blast last week- paid for a traitional wedding coordinator (yes they exist lol!) so i had instructions on what to do whispered to me all night- hilarious at some points. It was a fun night and fully intend on doing the same this saturday. I canot wait for the 'dance dance dance' bit!! lol bought some nice primark gold flip flops yesterday. ready to rock!!

have planned so much for every eventuality that i feel like i deserve to just let my hair down on saturday.
  • Mummy2KMummy2K Posts: 627
    Hey uchewally,

i just looked on your wedding site...absolutely beautiful! i'm in tears! you look so happy. I can't believe how emotional i got!! made me think back to my own wedding! I'm attending a wedding on Saturday and i'm sure my mind will wonder to you at some point. I wish you an absolutely beautiful day. May God bless you and your husband throughout your marriage. Stay focussed on Him and you won't go far wrong. Marriage is such a beautiful thing. Remember to keep God at the head of your marriage. (Matthew 6:33) God bless you. xx-(i'm off to watch my wedding dvd now! lol!)
  • Morgan27ukMorgan27uk Posts: 17
    Uche

Your traditional wedding pictures are lovely and so is the website, I loved the his and her version of how you met, God works in miraculous ways. i pray everything goes well on sat and you and your husband have a blessed marriage.

Thanks for your help re the fuschia bridesmaid dresses!!!
  • amazing pics!!!!!!!!!!! have fun on sat! May God bless your union! in Jesus name AMEN!

p.s you were born in warri are you urhobo or igbo? coz i think i'm having a yoruba trad but i want urhobo influences..