MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hi guys!!! I know we have all been soooooo busy lately!!!

I wanted to say merry Christmas to you all and that you're all in my thoughts xxxxx

Hope everyone has a great few days off, spenidng time with your families.

Don't get too mash up on New Years! (by the way what are you all doing?)

Can't wait to see you all at ExCel in Jan!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pinkbambi

xxxxxxx

[Modified by: pinkbambi on 24 December 2006 10:46:59 ]

• merry christmas Bambi! And merry christmas to the rest of you ladies!! I know we have all been busy!

Cant wait to see you all in january either......

do you ladies realise that in exactly 1 week some of us can say my weddings this YEAR!!! ARGHHHHH!!!! and for others like you Happy it will be my weddings next year!!!!!!! wOOOHOOO!!! lol

Happy new year ladies just in case i dont log on before then, although i'm sure i will! xx

• emsukemsuk Posts: 1,267
    have a great one !!!! enjoy the rest before the new year starts -

thinking of you all- my new year is spent celebrating my sons 3rd birthday (new year day) !!!!!

have fun !!!!
  • Merry Xmas to all
  • Merry Christmas to everyone, even the person who bought the last hardough bread in Tesco and made me have to start hunting high and low for some more. hey sassy your right some of us will be able to say I'm getting married later this year soon.Wishing you ladies and your families all the best for the New Year.
  • Yes ladies, wishing you all the most wonderful last Christmas as single ladies as next year we will all be married ladies having Christmas with our Husbands!!

Merry Christmas to one and all

Dual

[Modified by: Dual on December 24, 2006 10:28 PM]
  • isha55isha55 Posts: 254
    Hiiiiiiii,

Merry Christmas form me h2b and lil un, hope u all get what u asked for from santa lol, And i cant wait to see u all. Hugs and kisses Mwah Mwah Mwah XXXXXXXXX Happy.
  • njadivanjadiva Posts: 148

imageimageimage M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Happy New Year to everyone , since I mised giving my Christmas messge.
  • rammyukrammyuk Posts: 1,608
    Happy Cristmas & a verrrrrrry happy new year only 129 days to go
  • Happy Christmas everyone and happy new year in advance!!