less than 24 days......................... H E L P!!!

IM GOING TO NIGERIA in less than 2 weeks im stressed with a capital SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i cant believe it its happening so fast, ive spent so much money already i need to get a loan just to get my airline ticket i cant believe this

talk about f**king pressure im so sorry excuse my language but its getting to me my h2b is leaving on friday and my mum on monday my bro and dad next week and im the last to arive with my lil girl.

icant believe this ive not been to nigeria since year 2000 im so nervous, ive got my weigh in today and i hope i lose becuase although i ate enuf at christmas and new year i exercised like i belong in the army.

pray for me oh image

• Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    I will pray for you. Take a deep breath Diva, you will be fine. Just think of seeing all the family and friends in Nigeria. There willl be loads of people to help you out once you get there and remember to enjoy the day. I think the key to weight loss is excersice and if you have been training like crazy it means you will have lost inches. All the best for your day. And bring loads of photos to show us. We'll be rooting for you all the way!
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    Diva BREATHE.......in and out.......calm down!!!! GOod luck girl you know everything is gonna be great! don't sweat it i'm sur eyou got it all covered......as for the loan thing, i understand we had to get a loan too, its just one of those things its all worht it in the end, and your only gonna do it once! xx
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    Diva BREATHE.......in and out.......calm down!!!! GOod luck girl you know everything is gonna be great! don't sweat it i'm sur eyou got it all covered......as for the loan thing, i understand we had to get a loan too, its just one of those things its all worht it in the end, and your only gonna do it once! xx
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    Girlfriend calm down!!!! take a time out. just sit and relax. do something that requires your full attention leaving no space for wedding talk then go back to it with a clear head xxxxx
  • No stressing now, everythings gonna be alright, like everyone says you've put a lot of effort into this and have loads of people around to help things along. it will be fine I know it. We want to see happy smiley faces in the photo's. Good luck
  • isha55isha55 Posts: 254
    Diva i dont have much to say as evryone else has already said it, but i would like 2 wish u a beautiful and happy day. Mwah.
  • isha55isha55 Posts: 254
    Diva i dont have much to say as evryone else has already said it, but i would like 2 wish u a beautiful and happy day. Mwah.