Remy Human hair extensions

Does anyone know where I can buy authentic Remy human hair extensions!!

• natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    i dont know, but walthamstow and dalston markets have loadsa hair shops!!! or have u tried to google it?

i want to get some hair extensions, am gonna get human hair not synthetic think it will look better, it a trial run for the wedding gonna start trying out styles........
  • njadivanjadiva Posts: 148
    try ordering from the states you get better quality and its cheaper once converted into pound sterling.

try this link im not sure if its right but i have ordered from there before www.superhair.com call them direct
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Thanks Diva, they say Remy is one of the best, what human hair would you recommend Diva. You know a lot about hair
    INDIAN REMY trust me you'll love it its silky it flows nicely does not tangle its lightweight and real looking as in it looks REAL
    Hi diva I tried the website you gave me and I'm being directed to a hair loss shamppo formula website..is that right?

I heard it's about £40 a packet here! I definitely want to get it for my wedding.
    hi jess

do you need the hair for extensions or weaves?

www.superhairfactory.com

you're best to give them a call and speak to them and tell them exactly what you want because they do more than what you see on the website and they sell in trade and retail, salon and customers.

Thanks Diva, would like it for a weave. I'll have a look now and then contact them. Thanks Diva and all the best at Debenhams!
  • Hi all i know a brand Called Janet Remy it comes in a gold box, the hair is excellent i have used it myself and was please with the results. I also know a lady who can do a fanatastic WEAVE AND I MEAN IT IS GOOD!!!!! She also does Make up she used to work @ MAC she comes Highly recomended and has worked well within the industry, she is very very affordable. You can get Janet remy weave @ pac hair stores or most black hair stores... I also know where to get a higher grade of Remy very superior!! Believe, it's just a lil bit more costly than Janet remy..... image
    Hi Naija Bride welcome, please do tell us where we can get an even more superior than Janet Remy even if it's more costly. And the lady who does fantastic weaves. ... You can e-mail me details
  • Hiya here is the link for the prestige salon this is where they sell the weave on... Just buy the hair dont let them fix it for you because it will cost £250 for the fixing, you can buy the hair from around £60 a packet http://www.prestige-hairextensions.com/ The lady who does the fixing of weave i was talking about is Bukky if u can e-mail me @ [email protected] i'll give u her landline number TRUST me shes exccelent..image
    I sent you an email Naija Bride hope you got it. someone recommended a Bukky to me, I wonder if it is the same one.

Thanks

Jess