Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

boring people with wedding talk

im getting married on sept 8th!!! and after 12 years and 3 beautiful daughters its about time really!!! brought the best dress ever , having a pink butterfly theme!!! pink limo and choc fountain!! pink tiara!!! 130 sitting down to eat west indiain food!!!

is there anyone getting married near then!!!

im so excited!!!!

maria:\)

• Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    I am getting married on 24th August & having a movie theme. I am also having a choccy fountain & a limo but not a pink one!

I am assuming that you really like pink eh?;\)
  • yeah love it!!! did think of the pink big dress but didnt.The bridemaids are wearing it instead!!! even thought of pink choc for the fountain!!!but suck with the normal instead!!
  • Hi welcome, no your not going to bore us with wedding talk, we ONLY DO wedding talk, your wedding sounds pretty pinked out, a colour that will nevergo out of style, have you managed to pink up the men, if you have VERY WELL DONE TO YOU. Sounds all fairy princess and romantic.
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Ah the guy who is doing our choco fountain does a pink choco fountain too, he also does orange and green too, but i think the pink is strawberry chocolate yum......