MC for wedding reception

Hello, girls im struggling to find a MC for my forthcoming wedding reception in London. Could anyone helpy me with contacts pls??

Thanks girls....

• Hiya! DJ Abass is a DJ but doubles as an MC. I think its a good idea that he does both because he'll know when to cue the music or use the music to drive home a point or make people laugh etc. He also does just MC though so its okay if you already have a DJ. Google DJ Abass for his web site add and contact details. He's pricy but I've been to an event where he DJ'd and MC'd at and he was really good, music was smooth, and he was witty, great crowd pleaser.
  • Thanks Geministar would give him a call and hear what he comes up with.... Dont have an MC yet cos we are going 4 a band instead just want a MC / DJ to entertain during the interlude......
  • Ooooh what band are you using?? I'm looking for a band for my engagement!
  • im using Feyisara..... he is quite good...
  • Is it a Nigerian party as i can suggest a guy although he is based in Northampton but wil happily go anywhere if he is not booked.
  • Sorry Wumie missed the topic and jumped to another issue. There is a Mr alaran i have been to various party with him as MC and it was really. I will try and ger his no and post it during this weekend.
  • @abim thanks i managed to get his details a while ago and i think he is booked for my date already. He seems to be the only Mc that people recommend and i refused to believe that he is the only MC in London....
  • hi all - not trying to be funny but i wouldn't recommend using Mr Alaran - as he's really not that funny- and plus he seems about the only MC everyone knows and uses. i have been to 4/5 weddings this yr where they have used him - the 1st time, he seems good and i laughed occasionally, but after the second time - i founf that he says the same jokes and he really doesn't know how to hold the crowd. Don't think he is worth the money really.
  • why not try titi Aboyade-cole ( podium) you can also facebook her.Goodluck. I will be using a funny church member/ a friend free of cost
  • Thanks Abim will do....