Music for 1st Dance/Walking down the aisle......

Things are slowly looking like it might actually be ok so now I am starting to think about the neglected details like special songs etc. H2b and I are discussing music, as he wants something old skool like Luther etc and I was thinking more INdia Arie lol and unfortuantely the 2 never did a duet so we got to make some choices! Just got me wandering, what are you guys all having, or have had if you are a married......

• MrsZ2bMrsZ2b Posts: 53
    we havent decided yet but here is a few that i like

KC and JoJo---------all my life

Babyface ----------------everytime i close my eyes

Monica--------------------angel of mine(nt sure abt this one)

Brian Mcnight---------------i do/never felt this way/still in love with you

or even westlife's more than words and flying without wings

google R&B wedding songs for inspiration.
  • ronniqronniq Posts: 229
    Babyface - Every Time I Close My eyes

Jon B - Someone to love

Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross - Endless Love

Pussycat dolls feat. Avant - Stickwitu

Mariah Carey, Joe - Thanks God I found you (take out the rap by Nas)

Hope this gives you a few ideas.
  • We had Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross "Endless Love"...

for all our songs we searched on amazon and play.com on their r&b love song albums... and picked our favourites... xx
  • ronniqronniq Posts: 229
    You could always walk to Shania Twain - From this moment (I know this is not R'n'B but its a very romantic song)
  • I have a few choices too

Tonight I celebrate my love - Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack

Home - Michael Buble

At last - Etta James

Check youtube to listen to the songs. I haven't decided which one would be our song yet, still looking at others as well.

• Hi ladies

really should have left this place ages ago as my wedding has been & gone, however I pop back form time to time,

Probably the best song (in my humble opinion ) for walking back down the aisle as Mr & Mrs, Stay with you John Legend, guaranteed to move Auties to tears.
  • Our first dance is either going to be to Let Me by Jill Scott or (if I can drag h2b to dancing lessons) Cheek to Cheek by Eva Cassidy
  • hey ladies - well, i'm definetly going with Endless love - its the ulimate love song and i truly believe its perfect for us. it catches all the perfect moments of our relationship.
  • We going for - kiss from a rose by Seal for the 1st dance and will be walking in to - close to you, by the Carpenters.

I hope you find your songs