Jamaica wdding anyone?

Anyone getting married in Jamaica? Mine is booked for 25th June this year. HOW CLOSE IS THAT! image I'm a massive fan of Jamaica so i'd love to hear from anyone else who is a fan.

• Hi I too am a big fan of Jamaica. I'm getting married there in December this year in St Catherine; the parish where my Mother's family are from. Which part of JA are you getting married?

[Modified by: JA Bride on March 02, 2009 02:38 AM]

[Modified by: JA Bride on March 02, 2009 02:40 AM]

• CHIP58CHIP58 Posts: 183
    Hi,

We have just booked Wedding package at Riu Clubhotel negril for March 2010 with Thomsons. We wil be there from 1/03/10 - 15/03/10 and have requested 4th or 5th March at 4.00pm. Hope the exact date will be confirmed within the next 2 weeks.

So excited now that it is booked!!!!
  • pomellespomelles Posts: 103
    We have booked our wedding for march 15th 2010

At rose hall resort and spa montego bay and have requested 19th or 20th march. I'm too waiting to get confirmation as i want to send out invitations as soon as possible.
    Hi to everyone, who did you book with,did you book direct or with a travel agent. can't wait to get the confirmation and so I am getting really anxious in case I don't get the time I requested. Please post regular updates.
  • Hi I got married in Jamaica in October last year It was the most amazing day. The weather was amazing too considering its supposed to be rainy season.
  • Hi all we are getting married at SJG on the 14th Feb next year, so excited and cannot wait, it was quite a drama to pull it all together but we ended up booking the flight and accomodation with Thomsons and the rest with the hotel direct.
    Hi, wedding date confirmation 5th March at the Riu clubhotel negril 4.00pm on the beach.....