Information sheets.......

Hi ladies what info are you putting in with your invites ???

i've drawn a blank........

taxi numbers

hotels......

what else...........???:\?

• Sort of rules and regulations ie No smoking (which most places will be by June anyway) My venue won't allow confetti, better tell folk about that. If your having a pay bar (so they can save up their pennies) . Discount room booking if using a hotel.If your using vouchers for wedding presents ie travel vouchers, where to get them, it would be a shame if folk used their initiative and you ended up with a selection from all over the place. I've mentioned stuff that I don't think will be relevant to you Sassy but you get my drift.
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    I have a contact deatils page, FAQs, Directions for car, Travel details for train including numbers for the rail, taxi numbers, hotel details, gift list details.

I also have response card with rsvp dates & sepcial requiremtns etc.
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    I've got details of receptions, and church, directions from main road to church and directions from church to reception. Details of accommodation. Gift lists. A response card with rsvp dates and special requirements.

Everyone is refusing that I'm making mine myself. I made 9 over the weekend, they took bloody long, and my aunt was saying over the phone I need to set up a business.
    I have to start printing mine!
  • lol jess i thought ur sisters were supposed to be helping you?!
    Well one sister only managed to sew on some beads onto my golden thread, it took her half an hour just to get the thread onto the needle lol. And the other sister was busy wathcing David Chapelle, took now interest at all, so there I was slaving away on my own.....

Not to worry when it's her turn to get married guess whose hands will be folded!!
  • lol nice one! nothing like revenge! but i know you'll help even thought you say you dont want to lol
    I know that's the sad thing about it, My sister has already picked out her colours so I'm already thinking of what styles i could have her invites in ...lol...She wants like a burnt orange , copper colours for her wedding... lol I haven't even finished mine yeat but already envisioning my lil sister who may not be married for awhile yet, she's only 21 lol

I'm worried about my invitations getting squashed in the post. do you think it would be a good idea to place them in jiffy bags and post them that way?
  • yes it would be better if your worried, or post one to your self and see if it works?
    That what i did with my boxalopes and they came through the post fine
    I think that I will send mine in jiffy bags, the rest I can deliver by hand. I wish I had thought of this carefully and ordered the boxalopes instead of envelopes, but never mind, the pearlescent envelopes will do. I will put them in jiffy bags, it should be fine. Mine have flowers attached to them so one really has to be careful they don't get squashed. But i've estimated that i only need to post about 30, the rest I can deliver by hand.
    where did you get your boxalopes bambi and how much did they cost each?