Wedding website guestbooks!

We have noticed that we hardly ever get people signing our wedding website guestbooks.

I have a bet with h2b that I can't get 100 people to sign mine. it was 60 but cos I just had a couple people sign it he has put it up! although my prize is higher now...any dress I want rather than and top!

so girls sign the bloody thing please!!!

put your websites on here too and we can sign each others!

xxx

Right off to a kiddies party with my son now but will come back and check in then sign all the ones that are left here xxxxx

oh yeah...

www.nichandray.com

[Modified by: pinkbambi on 05 April 2007 15:12:58 ]

• BooWantsBabyBooWantsBaby Posts: 1,738
    Pinkbambi... the website is excellent!! Well done...
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    thanks mate & thanks for signing it!!! h2b will have to eat his words soon...and go shopping!
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    www.natashaandandrew.weddingpath.com

not as fancy as bambis but none the less lol
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Hi Sassy,

You have a great wedding path, I will wait a few weeks to sign, its well cheeky signing these things when you dont really know the person (I signed Pink Bambi's to help and prove to her H2B that she can do it!Lol!!). BUT.. I have an office about 5 mins from Leyton and live in East London!
    Great website Sweetnsassy!!! Can't wait to do mine..!
    thanks ladies,

sammyjoe whereabouts in east london do you live?

Hi Sassy, I work in Leytonstone and live in Stratford, I am moving to chigwell in June. I used to live in Hackney, was born there! Near Clapton.

Sammyjoe x

lol i used to live in hackney! How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
  • shazza12ukshazza12uk Posts: 129
    Hi Sassy

Just had a look at your website, it's great. I loved the video.
  • shazza12ukshazza12uk Posts: 129
    Hi Bambi

I cant find the post with your website address, can you repost it.

My Webiste is www.shazanddes.weddingwindow.com
    Hi Sassy,

Thanks for the email, I am 30 years old! You?

Sammyjoe x
    26, where you getting married? xx
  • rebeccag2brebeccag2b Posts: 350
    My website is www.rebeccaandroger.weddingpath.com

Sassy I signed your guestbook before seeing the pic of your little daughter, she is absolutely gorgeous!
    You all have some beautiful children... PinkBimbi, Nsassy, and Rebecca..! Rebecca your site is really lovely, i've left a message x
    rebecca see how fast i am i have already left you a message since 8th march lol!
    Hi Sassy,

We are getting married next year in Hawaii, the date is TBC most probably around Oct time. Jess, your wedding path looks fab. All of these really great paths and I am not even at that stage yet!

A long story but in a few months, I will be able to get started on a path also!Lol!
    I'm getting married abroad as well next year.. The wedding paths all look great... h2b said we can't do our until i finish my dissertation and exams... he knows me well... i can always find something better to do with my time opposed to revising or doing this damn dissertation!! Spoil Sport!! he he..
    Good luck with the studying Maz! I am looking forward to getting married aboard, we have a fairly small family, so it made sense!
    Thanks Sammy, i need it!! When are you booking the holiday/wedding? Hawaii sounds very nice! x
    Hi Maz, we are planning on booking a beach wedding in July, not sure on the numbers, we will be paying for everyone, so I would love the numbers to be small!Lol!!
    Were not sure about a beach or gazebo.. will decide when we get there. Just about pay for ourselves let alone everyone else, thankfully as we are doing a group booking, Virgin have given 1 adult free, £100 off per person, and children are free anyway. A family friend paid for his sons wedding and it came up to £42000 in Jamaica.. hopefully you won't have so many replies!! lol x
    Lol, £42k is a lot, thank goodness ours is going to be small. I think about 10 people max! I cant wait to start getting ideas together, we are planning on Maui. In a few months, I can start sorting it out. The main thing is the ring first! Still have not chosen oneLol!
    pull your finger out! lol the ring is the first thing!

i think you should spend a weekend ring shopping lol
    Lol, I wish it was that simple, I will explain all in July latest! We have looked, I just want to stretch the budget, so I can get a nice one!Lol.
    Yea, my mum was telling me about them spending £42k... we were on the phone trying to work out exactly how much everything cost them, they had 15 guest!! Crazy amount of money to spend on a wedding, if i had that budget we would have done it in the UK, i thought one of the benefits of going abroad was for it to be a bit cheaper..! Definately go ring shopping, i loved trying on all those rings, and making sure he knew which ones not to choose, and the styles i liked!! x
    £42k is a lot. That is part of the reason we are going away to wed and the fab holiday!Lol. We can get married and spend more on ourselves, like rings etc. I am leaning towards a cushion cut, so I will have to see!
    Maz, sorry I just re read what you said £42k for 15 guests?? Thats £2800 per guest!!Lol!!
    that is scandalous! more money than sense! lol xx
    Lol, they are really lucky guests! I would expect really nice wedding presents!x