Candy Bar

Hey Guys!

I was thinking of sharing this with all the new coming brides!

As I wanted something new and exclusive at my wedding reception, I thought of an idea through my friend's wedding reception.

I'm planning to have a candy bar at my wedding as I got this idea from my friend's wedding in January. She had the best candy bar ever! There was a variety of sweets and the display was amazing! She told me that Magic Fingers had done her Candy Bar!

If you guys are interested, you could call up Magic Fingers on 0208 525 1738 or 07958619729.

• msmithsonmsmithson Posts: 62
    I'm having a Candy Buffet, but one of my friends is making it up for me. I got striped candy bags from ebay for like £2.99 for 200 and I put some biscuits jars 3 for 2 at £1.99 each at Tesco. I gave my friend a budget of £50 and told her to surprise me! I wonder what she will come up with!
  • ????????????????

????????Hello

Just thought i should mention this company Simply Events London, They are a london/Kent based one stop event planning company. They do wedding planning, spandex chair covers currently being hired from £1, sashes, table linen, chocolate fountains, fruit palm trees, champagne fountains, baileys fountains, ice sculptures, sweet tables Caribbean great cake wedding cakes as well as sponge and light fruit cakes, Caribbean catering, sourcing etc basically everything from one supplier. And are about to launch our events nannies service for 2012

For information please feel free to look at there site

Thank you for your time in advance

www.simplyeventslondon.com

0800 014 8105