CALLING ALL ASPIRING WEDDING CO-ORDINATORS/ EVENT PLANNERS

Hi ladies

Im getting married in approximately 3 months and I urgently require a wedding day help buddy or event co-ordinator. I have the majority of things sorted, but would like to have someone that can assist me (hold my hand) and guide me in the run up to the big day and manage people, vendors and situations on the big day itself.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in this role please pass on my contact details or contact me at the email address supplied below

I look forward to hearing from you

Dee

[email protected]

• Quoted:
    Hi ladies

Im getting married in approximately 3 months and I urgently require a wedding day help buddy or event co-ordinator. I have the majority of things sorted, but would like to have someone that can assist me (hold my hand) and guide me in the run up to the big day and manage people, vendors and situations on the big day itself.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in this role please pass on my contact details or contact me at the email address supplied below

I look forward to hearing from you

Dee

[email protected]
    Where are you getting married?
  • ????????????????

????????Hello

Just thought i should mention this company Simply Events London, They are a london/Kent based one stop event planning company. They do wedding planning, spandex chair covers currently being hired from £1, sashes, table linen, chocolate fountains, fruit palm trees, champagne fountains, baileys fountains, Caribbean great cake wedding cakes as well as sponge and light fruit cakes, Caribbean catering, sourcing etc basically everything from one supplier. And are about to launch our events nannies service for 2012

For information please feel free to look at there site

Thank you for your time in advance

www.simplyeventslondon.com

0800 014 8105