Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

Desperately Seeking a Photographer!!

Can anyone help? Adebayo Deru is booked. Jide Alakija is way too pricey. Atunbi won't return my calls - imageimageimage

• Try these guys...

Abi Oshodi at www.abi-oshodi.co.uk

or

Tai at www.lovexposedphotography.com

I'm an event planner, I've worked with both photographers and I'd recommend them both in a heartbeat!

All the best with the wedding plans. If you need help with anything else, please give me a shout.

L.
  • Also try Bandele Zuberi.....In terms of Jide Alakija can I be cheeky and ask how much was too pricey? Was considering using him myself if not Bandele Zuberi.
  • Jide Alakija was charging approx £3k which is over my budget
  • sononyesononye Posts: 4
    Check out our partners section on our www.eaglecatering.co.uk. As African Caterers we often get to work with a number of othere suppliers we have sellected the best to partner with -theses are people that we have vetted their work and are excellent -

stay blessed

www.eaglecatering.co.uk
  • Morning Michelle

Hope your well and wedding plans are going great! 

Please see www.pshikotra.com and also search my username on this forum for feedback from previous brides. I shot alot of weddings last year and all of the brides were from this forum. 

Have a beau day!

Priti 

• Have a look at Kim & Matthew's wedding I shot in London last year http://pshikotra.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/wedding-kim-matthew-london-town/

• Morning Michelle

Hope your well and wedding plans are going great! 

Please see www.pshikotra.com and also search my username on this forum for feedback from previous brides. I shot alot of weddings last year and all of the brides were from this forum. 

Have a beau day!

Priti 

• Hi Michelle

You might also want to try Obi Nwokedi www.photographybyobi.com or Abi Yeni Rotimi www.photographybyabi.co.uk.

Their work is the same calibre as Atunbi, Jide alakija and Adebayo. As a wedding planner ai have used all of teh above mentioned vendors and I will receommend all of them a thousand times over.

Hope this helps

• Photography by Abi www.photographybyabi.net has covered 5 weddings in our family hes very good

• Hello there - If you have not booked a photographer yet please do check out my website A-Picture Photography

I am London based but willing to travel, I give 110% with every wedding I do and as a newly wed myself I know exactly what you demand and expect from a photographer.  I am professional at all times but very personable at the same time and best of all my prices are very reasonable.

Visit my website to see examples of my work and to enquire on the availability of your date and to arrange a face-to-face consultation.

Hope to hear from you soon

Raymond

A-Picture Photography