Fantastic Gele and Makeup Bridal in London?

Where can I find a great gele and makeup artist for a nigerian wedding? in London to be specific? Regards. image

• Kemi Kings in my opinion is one of the best makeup artist and expert gele artist in London. She did my wedding makeup, hair and gele 2 years ago and I still go back to my pictures everyday. A lot of my friends have used and will use her this year too. She's a makeup artist well grounded in black, Asian and European skin tones. Just love her work.

My pictures are on her website: http://www.kemikings.com/
  • try Debstar Gele - she is amazing - she did mine and my family's Gele for my wedding last August and it was brilliant - her steps are AMAZING - everyone wanted a piece of her - she had to start doing ppl's gele at the back of the reception her and she refused to charge me

she has a shope in Upton Park market if you wnat to meet her for a trial and see more of her designs - sweet lady - her number is 0753886172

let me know if you are interested and i will let her know to expect your call - just inbox me your name..she'll give you a good price image
  • Try Sparkles, She does hair and make-up and gele as well. website_www.sparklesbeau.co.uk or find the page on facebook, search sparkles hair and beauty world.
  • try Gee Balo she is very very book, the only thing is she booked months in advance by other people, but give her a try

Lola
  • Hi Brides-to-be

My wedding day was more than I could ever imagine. 3 months later and guests are still commenting on my choice of venue, d????cor, favours and other elements that were very unique and had not been seen before. Even with all the stress, I took great delight in planning, preparing and organising my own wedding day. Seeing my hard-work and vision come to fruition gave be butterflies. Although on the day I had a coordinator that was instructed only two weeks before my big day to ensure everything ran smoothly as opposed to finding vendors and venues.

That is why I want to start a career as a wedding planner/ co-ordinator. With my experience and wealth of knowledge for especially Nigerian weddings I want to help other Brides-to-be have there perfect day come to fruition just the way they have always envisaged.

If you require assistance, guidance or just someone to hold your hand and guide you through the stressful moments of wedding planning please email me. Would love to help.

P.S. I had 600 guests at my wedding, so no wedding is too small or too big for me
  • Quoted:
    Hi Brides-to-be

My wedding day was more than I could ever imagine. 3 months later and guests are still commenting on my choice of venue, d????cor, favours and other elements that were very unique and had not been seen before. Even with all the stress, I took great delight in planning, preparing and organising my own wedding day. Seeing my hard-work and vision come to fruition gave be butterflies. Although on the day I had a coordinator that was instructed only two weeks before my big day to ensure everything ran smoothly as opposed to finding vendors and venues.

That is why I want to start a career as a wedding planner/ co-ordinator. With my experience and wealth of knowledge for especially Nigerian weddings I want to help other Brides-to-be have there perfect day come to fruition just the way they have always envisaged.

If you require assistance, guidance or just someone to hold your hand and guide you through the stressful moments of wedding planning please email me. Would love to help.

P.S. I had 600 guests at my wedding, so no wedding is too small or too big for me

• Definitely will recommend Bolanle Okusanya Feyita, at www.makeupproonline.com

She did mine at least 5 of my friend's.

She does lots of styles of makeup and gele which was a big thing for me, I found many people did the same look on everyone which I think is ridiculous. Someone old me she now blogs about her brides, but not sure the link.

I also loved the fact that she works from a studio and is extremely professional, but war,, something that many Nigerian vendors are not, sadlyimage.

Ok, she was a bit more expensive than others so not the best if you have a mini budget.

Last thing is she gets booked very far in advance for bridal and other bookings , travels everywhere so she may not be available at short notice but may be able to send you an assistant.
  • ToniaTonia Posts: 1

I got married two years ago and my make up, dress up including my gele was done by FL MeMe. Very good work and not too expensive. Alot of people gave really good comments. Her nos is 07932677746