Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

hair and make up

hiya can anyone help me please. im looking for a hair and make up artist based in the westmidlands (Birmingham). There doesnt seem to be any one advertising them selves on the net. the ladies ive been to dont seem to have done black skin before and i do not want to be any one's experiment.

Thanks in advance

• acefacemuaacefacemua Posts: 8
    i could do it for you. i am a bride to be and also a make up artist, i could do it for you depending on the date. i am based in london but have friends in brum as i went to uni there. i am on the channel 4 web as make up artist for black and asian skin and recently featured in blackhair mag for a bridal piece. drop me a message if you are interested. take care, stacy.x
  • Simba1981Simba1981 Posts: 7
    Hi stacey

I am getting married at 3pm on 10/8/13 in leicester city centre

I am looking for somone to do both my hair and make up.

I have 2 bridemaids that will also need make up

Can you please give an idea of costs.

I am currently living in london so am available for a trial

Etc.

Many thanks

Simone. [email protected]
  • Check out www.sparklesbeau.co.uk. She's brilliant with all skin tones, she does both hair and makeup. Call her for a quote, her prices are very reasonables and she can travel........
  • mrsmarkoumrsmarkou Posts: 10
    Hi Stacey, i am looking for a make up artist as well for my wedding in September, im based jus outside North London, pls email me if you think you can help - [email protected]

thanks!