Reception venues that allow self catering

Hi, please I need some help finding a venue in London south east area that allows external caterers especially for African weddings and not overly expensive. Church service will be held in Blackheath SE3 but the  reception i found is in dartford, kent. I am expecting 160 guests approx. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Have only got 3months left. PLS HELP!!!!

• LozzieLozzie Posts: 4

There is a venue called Elite Venue which is in Gravesend. It allows external catering and self (access to kitchen). The venue has a room with allows about 300 guests.

It shouldnt cost you more than £1000 to hire it out.

Hope that helps.

• Bride126Bride126 Posts: 150

Hi CherrlyTomi

I don't know about Dartford but there are some venues in Blackheath that aren't too expensive. Have you tried Mycenae House? http://www.mycenaehouse.co.uk/weddings.html They allow external caterers and much cheaper than other venues like Blackheath Halls which although is absolutley lovely it was way above our budget. Will have a think about some other venues me and my OH had a look at.

I'm getting married in Blackheath too! What church are you getting married at?

• annieannie Posts: 33

hi Cherryitomi

Give unique Dream Weddings a call, These  ladies are wounderful  they will certainly help. they do do a venue search service,

they  will find a venue to match  your date, budget and and size of your wedding.  They can do all this within a week.  they found the prefect wedding venue for me. i think they also live south london so they very fimilar with all venue according to your budget www.uniquedreamweddings.co.uk

Deonne(wedding coorindator)  07943857200.  Anne-marie- 07983915025

• JDAHIREJDAHIRE Posts: 46

Hi CherrylTomi

I am not sure how far you are from these venues, But I will be doing some weddings hear so you can check them out

Willoughby Lane, Plaistow Lane, Bromley, Kent BR1 3FZ The Warren, Metropolitan Police sports club, Croydon Road, Hayes, Bromley, Kent, BR2 7AL
  • Hi please can you help us. 

We are also struggling to find venues that allows external caterers. We live in Milton Keynes and we don't mind in and around the area for reception such as Northampton, Birmingham , luton, dunstable. 

Can anyone help at all??? 

My email address is [email protected] . I would appreciate any help!!!!

• i found http://www.abneypublichall.com/ through Ika of purepearlsluxuryevents.co.uk at 3000pounds 4 200guests its a bargain, try them they might be able to help you

also try ABJ catering, they are amazing

• hi luv did you manage to find anywhere self catering, as im looking for myself, thanks

• AGAG Posts: 2

I am also looking for wedding venue that allows caterers. I live near Bromley. Can anyone help I don't mind if the venue is in East/South London or Kent.

• NowMrsUNowMrsU Posts: 95

Hey ladies I can help with venue searches and other things you may need for your wedding at a small price. As I am just starting out in the business I will not charge too much. I have attached pictures of my wedding day which I planned and designed myself, I have also planned other events. If you like what you see please send me an email to [email protected]][email protected]

• NowMrsUNowMrsU Posts: 95

I have many more pictures available

• Hi AG

A wedding venue in Beckhenham allows external caterers.

The venue is called Club Langley and it holds 250 people.

• Hi I am looking for a venue for a renewel of vows but not too expensive. I would like the blessing and reception in the same place. I am also looking at somewhere that either does carribean food or allows outside caterers. I live in Hemel Hempstead so looking for somewhere nearby or possibly North London, Wembley, Harrow area.

thanks.

P

• Hi Happysmiles,

ow how many people will this be for?