Announcing the Mahogany Bridal Show & Exhibition 2013

Mahogany Brides has been around for over 16 years and mainly caters for african caribbean brides and grooms and businesses. if you are getting married in 2014 please let us know and we will send you free tickets for you and your intended to the event. we are also working ona number of free gifts and discounted offers if you are getting married in 2014.

Email: [email protected] 

• The Mahogany Bridal Show will be taking place on 27th October 2013 at The Grand Connaught Rooms 61 - 65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA.

Opportunities available to exhibit and to show a bridal collection.

For more information contact us [email protected] or call on

0845 388 7249

• Hello,

Just so you know, the link above to your website is not working.

Thanks!

• Thank you for letting us know, the correct link should be www.mahoganybrides.com 

• Angela14Angela14 Posts: 6

Hello

I'm getting married next year! How do I go about getting tickets to this event?

• Hi Angela

Thanks for getting in touch.

Please email [email protected] 

- Let us know where you heard about

- Tell us who you are marrying and the date of your wedding.

- include your full postal address

- in the subject heading put - Getting Married in 2014

We will then make sure 2 tickets arrive to you in time for the event.

Regards

Deborah St. Louis

• Hello,

Im just trying to get some more information about you event. ive tried the link above (albeit via my ipad) and I keep "sticking".

Im getting married next year - march 2014, and Im in desperate need of some inspiration!

id really appreciate if you coul let me know how or when tickets go on sale.

thanks

Karen

• Hi Karen

Thanks for getting in touch.

Please email [email protected] 

- Let us know where you heard about

- Tell us who you are marrying and the date of your wedding.

- include your full postal address

- in the subject heading put - Getting Married in 2014

We will then make sure 2 tickets arrive to you in time for the event.

Regards

Deborah St. Louis

• hiya I ve been lookin forward to attending your event for quite sometime now, but my only concern is i ve added considerably to the main asset areas and although my fiance certainly has more to relish in i m feelin somewhat anxious that i need to get into my dream dress and this may not happen in time unless he does all the swallowing and i the chewing when it comes to food, I desperate for motivation...

• Hey everyone, Event just concluded. Official Photographs will be out soon, my first of many image They should be on the website and facebook from tomorrow onwards. I hope those that made it found it worthwhile. Well done to all the exhibitors; you guys did an amazing job representing yourselves.