Dry hire venue 40mins from Central London

We have  a venue 40mins from central London in an area of outstanding natural beauty.

We have a marquee company that can erect a marquee to comfortably seat 300 guests.

Crockery, cutlery,glassware, linen center  pieces available to hire if required.

Licensed bar if required.

Pm for more details

• NowMrsUNowMrsU Posts: 95
    Hello,   I am starting up a new wedding/events website and would like to advertise companies like yours at a competitive rate. The business is called 'A Message from the Bride' and will go live on the 1st of March. When a bride or groom is looking for a supplier they will visit my website and will be directed to your page which will generate more business for you. What makes my website different to others in the like is the fact that I will advertise only 10 businesses per category per area which will mean that it is highly likely that your business will be selected, in addition once a month I will place 1 business per category per area at the top of the vendor list at no extra cost unlike other businesses in the like and that business will be circulated on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Flickr, Bebo, Pinterest and websites such as Gumtree. We take care of the advertising so you don't have to. Having just planned a wedding myself, I know how tedious it can be looking on various websites with up to 100 vendors per category. You can send as many pictures as you like which will be placed on the website, also when we start attending wedding fairs the businesses on our webpage will also be advertised on the day.  Lastly, I am starting up a wedding planning business and will recommend to my clients only the businesses placed on my website. All this for the low price of £5 per month with the first month receiving a 20% discount. Why not give it a go, the only way is up from here. Please send an email to [email protected]