Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

Cancelled Wedding For Sale! Porchester Hall, April 19th, 2014

Cancelled Wedding For Sale! Porchester Hall, London
Wedding Date: April 19th, 2014
Venue: Porchester Hall 

Type of Function: Wedding Reception (African)
Maximum No. of Guests: 450

Original budget: £26,000
Deposit paid: £8,000
Price: To be Negotiated

My clients are needing to cancel their wedding date due unforeseen reasons and this is the only way they can recover their deposit.

This is essentially a ready made wedding as most of the leg work has already been done. The venue, catering, decoration and day-of- event co-ordinator are all booked and secured with deposit payments. We can also help to source any other items you require which not are included in the package, i.e wedding cake, photographer etc. The option to purchase part of the package is also available, i.e. Venue Hire Only.

Grab this opportunity to get the wedding of your dreams at a fraction of the cost!

The following is included in the package:

Reception Venue Hire: Exclusive use of Porchester Hall on April 19th 2014 (A great date on a bank holiday weekend!)
Catering Package for 450 guests: Cocktail Hour & Three Course African Buffet (DRINKS NOT INCLUDED). Catering to be provided by a reputable African/European Fusion Caterer who regularly caters at this venue. A Silver Service Option is available if preferred.
Table Centrepieces
Table Plan
White or Cream Table Linen
Tableware/ Glassware
Event Staff
Event Co-ordinator

If you are interested in buying all or part of this cancelled wedding package, please contact me for more information.

Lola Banjoko

Event Planner

m: 07711848040

Prestige Occasions

Follow us on Instagram

Like our page on Facebook