Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

Is FEMI IBIWOYE a GOOD MC/DJ

Has anyone used Femi Ibiwoye at a wedding reception for DJing and MCing and what did you think? I am considering him.  Advice/suggestions please.  Thank you

• Hi Kay24,

I would highly recommend Femi. I am event planner and have worked with him on many occasions. He is a great guy and is excellent at what he does. 

Lola Banjoko

Event Planner

Follow us on Instagram

Like our page on Facebook

• Temi-LATemi-LA Posts: 60

Hi 

Could someone send me his contact details (number and email). I am also looking for a really good MC for my wedding. Tried doing a Google search on him but couldn't see contact details.

Lola - are there any other Nigerian or other vendor types you can highly recommend. I'm int he early stages of planning and there just seems to be too many options!

Thanks in advance  

T x

• Hi Temi,

Email me at [email protected] and I'll reply with Femi's contact details and other recommendations.

Wishing you all the best with the wedding planning!

Lola Banjoko
    Event Planner at Prestige Occasions  

e: [email protected]
    w: www.prestige-occasions.com  

Follow us on Instagram
    Like our page on Facebook

Celebrating Life's Joyous Moments!

• I went to a wedding this weekend and the MC was A Dot Comedian, I have seen his stand up but never host a wedding. With great surprise he was amazing dealing with the loud Nigerians there he even managed them to join in the celebrations. I would definatly reccomend him