PICTURES!!

Hi ladies

we're back from our honeymoon, was nice and relaxing only got back yesterday still jet lagged but have gotten pics off photographer so we can pick which ones we want, have uploaded some:

www.natashaandandrew.weddingpath.com

there in wedding album and wedding photoshare, under nat & andy.

• donna518donna518 Posts: 177
    wow you look stunning hope you enjoyed your honeymoon and all the best for the future x
  • Congrats you looked lovely your dress is fab. Hope you are enjoying being married. Where did you go on honeymoon?

• natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    have uploaded all the pics now if you go to wedding photoshare and in order its nat & andy then nat & andy 2 etc

We went to Tobago, was so hot and nice! x
  • aneisha13aneisha13 Posts: 53
    You look great. Congratulations!!!

I remember you telling me about the money poem... did it work?image
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    it's blatantly about bloody time! look how you make me wait so long!

The day looked wonderful Sassy. how do you feel??? you looked so pretty and Andrew looked hot! lol

did you get loads of money in your wishing well??

I thought your dress suited you so well too babe xxxxx

missed ya loads!!!
    aww thanks

yes we did the well worked great we got a lot of cash, and a few gifts too.

i am so pleased with the photos, cant wait for the dvd to come next lol!

• Mummy2KMummy2K Posts: 627
    Sassy, you look beautiful! well done chick. Your day looks lovely you and your husband look so happy! Glad you had a lovely honeymoon!! xx
  • lalapinkuklalapinkuk Posts: 725
    wow looking at your pics made me so excited for our big day to come, you both looked so lovely and so happy image you have to give me the low down about tobago,and all the places to go, we booked ours a couple of weeks ago and cant wait, what hotle did you stay at hun? xx
    we stayed at turtle beach, where are you staying? x
  • lalapinkuklalapinkuk Posts: 725
    we are staying there as well hun, the Rex hotel? xx
    it is full to the brim with kids!!!! as we left around 30 more arrived! the staff were rude, were just in the process of writing a complaint to thomas cook!

If you can change it you should, i wouldn't send anyone there, the beach is great so is the the pool, but the hotel is old and the staff are faisty, xx
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    You look really beautiful. The whole day looks so relaxed and happy.

Best wishes to you both.

Congratulations, love jayne.x. :\)
  • reetsmorganreetsmorgan Posts: 514
    Hey girlfriend, whats it like being a married woman, Big big congratulations, I feel I've been through it all with you & to see the photo's its obvious all your hard work was definately worth it, It clearly all came together just fantastic. You both look like you had the time of your life, so happy and relaxed, Once again congratulations, so go enjoy married life,

Imagine you wont have to be a stress head like me with only 20 days to go.

20 days to go argh!!!!! madness. it's so weird because we've all gone through the dramas together and now were all getting married slowly one by one, rebecca, me, jess......is it you next then nich or the other way round? xx
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Hi Sassy,

Your pictures looks wonderful!Congrats!! I love your dress, i loved the picture when you were both kneeling at the altar!The look your hubby gave you was lovely! I am glad you had a great time in Tobago!x
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Hey Sassy, you looked lovely, absolutely top notch. And your bridesmaids dresses are really nice. You looked happy and so did your OH. all the stress was worth it after all!!

Missed your text but thank you for you rprayers my day turned real nice and sunny.
  • SUEDIVASUEDIVA Posts: 1,716
    Wow you look stunning gril, it looked such a lovely day. Big congratulation to you and your hubby. Wishing you years of happiness, love and laughter always xx
  • NaddyNaddy Posts: 114
    Sassy you look beautiful. And the honeymoon looks amazing. Many congratulations to you both.
  • BooWantsBabyBooWantsBaby Posts: 1,738
    Lovely pictures!!

Congratulations, glad you had a lovely honeymoon......!!

Best wishes for the future..xx
  • rebeccag2brebeccag2b Posts: 350
    Aaaah sassy you looked beautiful. I can see all the little special touches you made to your tables and the cake looked fab (not to mention yummy hubby, how chuffed does he look? lol) It looks like all had a wonderful day and all your hard work was worth it.

I had a bit of a nightmare on my honeymoon aswell, staff were RUDE, we didn't get any of our honeymoon treats (despite complaining about it!) and we were the only British people there but we still had a wonderful time just being chuffed about being married to each other lol and the place was gorgeous and the food was great! It was completely bizarre that every Jamaican we met at the hotel spoke with an American accent (put on for the benefit of the other guests), totally did my head in, they'd say to us 'How y'all doing t'day?' to which hubby would reply 'wha'ppen'. So funny.

How do you feel about being married now? I was a bit miserable last week, felt a bit like I had nothing to look forward to and well just bored (since I didn't have wedding planning to keep me busy). I went Bluewater and spent my gift vouchers and that soon cheered me up. Still can't believe that hubby is all mine! He keeps saying my wife everytime we're in public so people know we're married lol lol lol.
  • Hello sweetnsassy, you look gorgous on your weddng day and you both look really happy!!!

Just checked your photos out WOW!!!!

They are stunning, sorry to hear about the honeymoon though lol.

Best wishes forthe future xxxx
  • sweetnsassy, please could you let me know where you got your bridemaids dresses from please.

i got the dresses from losners in stamford hill......you should be able to get them most places though they are alfred angelo dresses......if that helps at all??

rebecca we were just happy to be married too but the staff were rude and rooms were ancient.....but i am making a compliaint, because we didnt get what we paid for, and thats not right. i think lalapink has booked into the same hotel! i feel sorry for her......she will have a good time though because she'll be caught up in being a wife as was i LOL. i hear what your saying about nothing left to do....i feel a bit redundant lol! am already thinking about renewing our vows in 5 years time lmao!!
    I've yet to complain but def intend on doing so. It was obvious that the reason we had such terrible treatment was that we were British, that was the worst thing. We were always served last for everything and during our transfer the driver stopped off 3 times! Once to buy roast corn, once to check a girl and one to drop off a mate. I know for a fact that no one else experienced this and to make it worse it was the early hours of the morning and we were dying to sleep after our delayed flight that ended up taking 10 hours! We'd ask staff where we could get stuff and they'd be like 'you can't get that here' and then we'd see some american walking past us with the very thing we'd ask for. The worst thing of all was that they demanded a £200 cash deposit as soon as we got there and no-one had warned us about this and you know we were already bruuk after the wedding! Again no-one else had had to do this, we were screwing and then on top of that when we did get to our room we were meant to have sparkling wine, chocolates and flowers and none of it was there. We complained right then and there and were assured it'd be with us by morning but no it didn't show up all week. Despite that I have to say it was 5 star luxury and it'd be hard to beat the beauty of the place. Also not a fried dumpling/festival, yam, green banana, ackee and saltfish, all week! In jamaica! And the only music I heard for the whole stay was Bob Marley and no-one else, gutted. The food was really nice, it just wasn't Jamaican, I think next time I'll go 3 star, it'll probably be more fun and more authentic lol.
    Wow I've been ranting for ages, sorry ladies lol lol
    lol its ok rebecca we had the same thing.......we asked the chef to cook us some jerk chicken LOL! and it was on the menu the next day! he was really nice.

rant away i know how you feel......defo write a letter we had same thing with all the bob marley renditions night after night........no woman no cry LOL