Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

GIRLS...I PULLED IT OFF! BEST WEDDING I EVER WENT TO!

girls!!!

Well I did it on Friday and i remember every tiny detail of every minute. I have never had such a laugh in my life! Even now it makes me smile thinking of hearing the sound of all the guests laughing and joking and just having the best time!

I have never felt as happy as I do now and I can't wait to get the video & pics back!!!!!

Check out facebook too see some pics! my name is now Nichola McGuire Remember!!!

[Modified by: pinkbambi on 27 August 2007 17:58:57 ]

• scoobydoukscoobydouk Posts: 1,500
    Congratulations Mrs McGuire!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can you put a link on here Im hopeless with my space face book etc.

Are you going to write a report ?
  • kathysukkathysuk Posts: 518
    Congratulations! I'm so glad it all worked out for you.. I tried to find you on facebook but I can't see your pictures. Can you send the link like you did with the Hen pictures?? I'm gonna 'poke' you too!
  • Well done and congratulations, I was thinking about you all the way back from Dubai. See I told you it would be great image, I am sitting stationed by the computer waiting for details and photo's.
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Hey Bambi, welcome to the world of newlyweds. I was thinking of you having fun on Friday... I was couped up in th eoffice. I'm glad it was all you dreamed of and more. can't wait to see some pictures.
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Ahh Congrats!!! I am so glad you had a great day!!! All the hard work was worth it!!! Wow and you have las vegas and Hawaii to look forward to!!! Have tons of fun!!!x
  • BooWantsBabyBooWantsBaby Posts: 1,738
    Congratulations Pink Bambi....

Really pleased the day went so well for you... have a lovely honeymoon.. looking forward to reading the full report!!

Accept me on facebook - i want to see the pictures!!! xx
  • oguchieoguchie Posts: 41
    Congrats Mrs McGuire. So lad it all went brilliantly for you. wow. so many happy brides...sob... i think i've got something in my eye.
  • congratulations bambi! or should i say Mrs McGuire!!!! woohoo!

xx
  • Well done bambi, now where are the pics??? !

Seriously though, congratulations, i wish you and your husband every happiness, hope you have an everlasting and happy marriage xx
  • Well done, and congratulations Mrs McGuire!!

Im glad you had a wonderful day.

It's totally Euphoric dont you think?