Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

PHOTOS - AT LAST!!

Just a small selection, I've actually got about 1000+ pictures! I've broken them down from the morning and throughout the day and one or two from the evening. Hope you like them.

Forgot to add the link, will do so in a minute

[Modified by: Somuchtodo on 06 September 2007 15:05:49 ]

• Going to have to do this later as cannot get them uploaded, sorry!
  • Hi there can anyone please let me know how to upload my pictures?? they are on kodak gallery

• sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Hi Somuchtodo, if you look on general chat, Deccy has done a guide to posting pics, sorry I could not help, I dont know how to post pics myself!lol.x
  • Hi a bit of a technophobe my self but try this, open the gallery page with the pictures and then cut and paste the link within the body of your message here, leave us the password if there is one and we should be able to see your pics.

• Thanks Brownie, here goes....... not sure if you need the password, but try first and if not will post the passwords

www.kodakgallery.co.uk/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&localeid=en_GB&collid=816166388133.137923198133.1189592038931&page=1
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    I'm getting Album not found, i think you need to click on the share option
  • Jess 17 - tried the share option but it would not work. Did it give you the option for a password?? Might have to look in the general chat at what Deccy said.

• we need your username and password. Can't wait to see them.
  • I'm assuming you got in, great! username is [email protected] and password is chloe16

Also the above link is the reception so this is the link to the register office

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&localeid=en_GB&collid=816166388133.137923198133.1189606780083&page=1
  • Angela, you look lovely, the dress shows off your figure perfectly. Congratulations to you both and well done getting it all finished and making it all look so fabulous. You both look really happy. I love the bridesmaids dresses xx
  • Rebecca, thanks for your comments, at last I was able to post my pictures for everyone to see. x

[Modified by: Somuchtodo on September 12, 2007 04:48 PM]
  • Sorry but had to change my password because of security on the Kodak Website, if you want to view please email me and I will give you passwords.
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    I still can't get in !! what am i doing wrong, it keeps giving me an error message
  • Hi was so desperate to see your photo's I'm sure you look fantastic, but can't get in so much for my good advice image I've now read further down the page and seen that you've had to change the password and to email you, can't do that either cos you don't seem to have that option on here. Anyway email me. I'll have a look tomorrow or sometime when I'm meant to be working.

Goodnight
  • I've had a look at your photo's, your photographer did a great job, capturing the happyness of the day. loved the bridesmaids dresses, you looked fantastic, was that dress Dzage, god I'm still in the wedding bubble I even know the dress manufacturers by sight, need to get a hobby to take my mind of all things wedding, off to a reception this evening so I can get a little wedding fix to keep me going, now mine is all over.

Once again congratulations

• Brownie, yes the dress was Dzage, gosh you really do know your stuff. And yes you need to get a hobby now that your wedding is over as do I. Thanks for the comments. I keep saying that I want to do it again! Hubby says no! Might start planning our 1st anniversay party!

[Modified by: Somuchtodo on September 17, 2007 09:30 AM]
  • i have tried and can't get in. How did you girls get to see the pics?
  • Dizzytown, sorry had to get people to email me for the passwords but this is breaching security as all my details are on the system. Not that I don't trust you all. If you would like to see the photos can you join the kodakgallery website and then I can share them with you. You only have to put your email address in and a password to join or mobile no. If you then email me I can send you a link. x x
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Hi I cannot see them either, I am sure that they are lovely though!x
  • Hiya

I have joined kodakphotos my email address isx can i see your pics please?image

Thanks x

[Modified by: aneisha on February 27, 2009 10:36 PM]

• Hiya Aneisha, I've shared the photos with you. Hope you like them. x
  • Hi Angela

Thank you for sharing your photos with me - I loved it, everything about it was beautiful, pure ELEGANCE, really is!!!

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Aneisha x