Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

Its all coming together now... where are you at?!

My countdown says 118days to go,,,,

this is my last xmas in my maiden name... gulp!

ive got 4 days left to work this year Yipeeeee and then ive got a meeting at the hotel where were holding our reception when we are back in 2weeks time to go over details and to meet our venue decorator.... that bit i cant wait for as its going to be transformed YEY!!

(im quite creative like that so im dead excited about that meeting!!)

In Jan ive got my hair & make up trial (again for our reception back home) as im going to be turned from "plain jane to Princess" hahaha ... the wonders of makeup aye...

Plus my dress comes in in Jan...

just feel really excited now as xmas is nearly here and now its all go go go !!

Hen weekend 1st weekend of Feb

my birthday 2nd march then.... OFF WE GO !!

its going to come round sooooooo quickly i just know it !! image

so come on girls - where are we all at in this forum?? xx

• kathysukkathysuk Posts: 518
    Hi Debbie, I have 150 days to go!! time is flying by...

I'm getting arried in Cyprus.. I have the flights ans accomodation booked, church, restuarant, dress, invites are being made up now, BM dress. Just need to book photographer, sort out what I'm going to do with my hair. Flowers and cake can be sorted when I get there. so my big jobs are pretty much done! We fly out in April..
  • I'm getting married in Cyprus too in 163 days. Can't wait x
  • Hi to you all. well l have 167 days to go. I have just ordered my dress and bm's dresses which should be here in feb. Most of the other big things are done, but l am waitiing for the invitations to be printed then over xmas we will decide on the guest list wich l know will be extremely difficult!!!! We originally started out planning a small wedding for approx 80 guest but this as now grown to 100. However looking forward to the day.