Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

I have my dress!

Hope it works as i've not posted pics on here before but here's the dress i bought today, i was going to have one made with similar material but then i saw this and thought yup this is it, and it was the first one i picked as well

[Modified by: N1SEXYTING on 04 April 2008 21:14:32 ]

[Modified by: N1SEXYTING on 04 April 2008 21:15:22 ]

• N1SEXYTINGN1SEXYTING Posts: 111
    this is the lace for the evening, he did it okay but needs to bring the ribbon down a bit as it makes me look off-key at the moment, but i love the colour combination

[Modified by: N1SEXYTING on April 04, 2008 09:20 PM]
  • aww that's beautiful!! image xx
  • tlat97tlat97 Posts: 209
    Wow, what a great dress. You are going to be so gorgeous on the day!
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    They are both such lovely dresses!x
  • catlover64ukcatlover64uk Posts: 1,149 New bride
    I love them! Aren't you lucky having two dresses image
    Thanks guys, I feel like its more real now but i'm still not that excited don't know what's wrong with me
  • BooWantsBabyBooWantsBaby Posts: 1,738
    Lovely dresses N1

• catlover64ukcatlover64uk Posts: 1,149 New bride
    I know what you mean N1. I'm not getting married until Oct. Most things are booked and everything's under control, but I don't feel excitement, only stress! The planning was very stressful due to some family issues which have been sorted now, but it still leaves a nasty taste.

Maybe the excitement will kick in soon huh?

When are you getting married?
  • Nice dress, N1. You look beautiful

@catlover I'm glad i'm not the only one feeling like this. the funny thing is some days i feel yay i'm getting married and then other days its like um!

thanks Angel71, i picked up the 2nd one from the tailor and its hanging in my wardrobe, its so tempting to put it on all the time!
  • nuttyenuttye Posts: 111
    I can't see any dress... Wanna see dreeesss!!! ;\)
    that's weird as i can see them, have you tried clicking on them?
  • LavwonLavwon Posts: 113
    I don't have my dress yet. There's one that I love and going to try it on in a couple of weeks. It's this one: http://www.beverleywedgwood.co.uk/2943A.jpg What do you think? I'm getting married in August 09 and I'm too excited!