Antigua Wedding

Hi I've just joined.

Having read some of your messages I'd like to say I visited the Jolly Beach Resort in Antigua last Xmas and I'd have to say having visited most of the Caribbean, Antigua is now my favourite Island.

When I was there I spoke to Beverly who is the wedding co-ordinator at the Jolly Beach, she is so nice and we got a lot of information from her.

Im am getting married at the Jolly Beach on the 25th March 2009. We booked our wedding through Virgin as we found them the cheapest and they do quite a lot of deals.

For those who are getting married in Antigua good luck and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.:\)

• tywarduktywarduk Posts: 157
    hi cherub7

i'm getting married 21st november 08' at galley bay , antigua.

well done you

we should start a B2B antigua club..... he he just waiting for my dress.....

jen

• Hi, I have also just joined.

I am getting married at Galley Bay on 24th March 2009!! I visited Antigua in 2006 and got engaged at Grand Pineapple Beach.

Can't wait to go back!!

Anne image
  • Hi

I am getting married at the Hawksbill by Rex Resorts in Antigua on May 15th 08, fly out on 9th. The resort looks amazing, a little taste of paradise

Alexandra
  • SarahnancySarahnancy Posts: 103 New bride
    Hi Cherub7

\Im getting married 29th May 2009 at The Jolly Beach.

So glad you have been there to hear your reviews, sounds lovely.

Sarah
  • CHERUB7CHERUB7 Posts: 16
    Hi sarah firstly congratulations. Secondly Im sure you will love jolly beach. The wedding harbour is really nice. If you have a few people going with you the hammock lounge is ideal for a small reception. Its set in the gardens of the hotel overlooking the beach. out of this world. cherub
    Thanks very much for that Cherub. I have got few people coming out so i,ll look into the hammock lounge.

Do you have any pics?

Sarah
  • gem_sweetiegem_sweetie Posts: 1,898
    hi

i am also getting married at the jolly beach resort next september. I cant wait am so excited. I have heard nothing but fabulous comments about antigua I havent heard one bad word touch wood that will never happen am sure it wont.

Cant wait we also booked with virgin holidays. I have heard that over there they are so organised and really go out of their way for you

xxxx
  • Bubblew10Bubblew10 Posts: 16
    Hi all,

I'm getting married 10th Dec 08 fly out on 5th at Sandals Grande Antigua cant wait only 155 days to go.

Good luck everyone.

xxxx
  • Hi everyone

I am getting married at Sandals Antigua on October 20th. We fly out on the 15th October. Can't wait!!
  • Hi, I've also just joined, never really been into the chat room thing! It's so wonderful to hear some of your veiws. I'm getting married 21May 2009 in Jolly Beach Antigua and I'm so looking forward to it.
    Mi mrscashtobe

Your getting married Jolly Beach a week before me, how long after the wedding are you there for?
    Quoted:
    Mi mrscashtobe

Your getting married Jolly Beach a week before me, how long after the wedding are you there for?

First I'd like to congratulate you and second we are only at Jolly beach for a week then we are flying out to Turks and Caicos for two weeks.
    Quoted:
    Thanks very much for that Cherub. I have got few people coming out so i,ll look into the hammock lounge.

Do you have any pics?

Sarah

Hi Sarah yes got a few pics of Jolly Beach not sure how to put them on here yet. Not been on here for ages as busy sorting wedding plans out.

Cherub7
  • Hi ladies!

I got engaged at Jolly Beach last year and am thinking of going there for our wedding as well!

Its a great place and all the staff are really friendly. We meet some lovely people there some of whom came to our engagement party when we got home!!!

Good luck to you all you've made a great choice x
  • I'm getting married 28th May at the Galley Bay.

Got my fingers crossed the weather will be ok and it's slightly out of high season. Had to go in the half term as H2Bs mum is a teacher and my sister works at a school.

I've heard that when it rains in Antigua it only rains for short periods so hopefully it'll be ok. We've booked with Virgin too.

• Hi All

Congrats for the upcoming weddings in antigua!!

I just moved back to antigua 2 years ago, if you have any questions or concerns please ask. The news forum is the best way to get lots of info/reviews on attractions, restaurants, beaches, hotels etc etc.

www.antiguaforums.com