Nigerian, Ghanian and Christian music

Hiya ladies,

I need help please - any ideas where I can search for a DJ who covers all these kinds of music?

Ta...

[Modified by: nuttye on 09 April 2008 14:04:49 ]

• GarrymcGarrymc Posts: 305
    hey hun,

we are using 07903680555

Email: [email protected]

He covers all of them and is well known and easy going

• nuttyenuttye Posts: 111
    Uche to the rescue again - thanks a lot. How come you've changed your user name?
    cos i googled my name and found 'myself' on these forums with my other username. it made me feel uneasy!! Also found our wedding website on google so i've now placed a password on it.
    You know I want to change my website name/user ID, but I don't seem to have that option in the 'my profile' section - how did you do it?
  • SBHSALONSBHSALON Posts: 43
    Im just putting my wedding website together and i was wondering if othe people have started making any. I'd like some inspiration lol uchewally do you mind me asking what your website url is?
    hi sbhsalon,

give me your email addresses and i'll mail the url to you

good luckxxxx
  • SBHSALONSBHSALON Posts: 43
    my email address is [email protected]

Thanks Uchewally for your help, with the venue list you posted. Ive finally booked a venue
    awwww bless!! which one are u using?? and for how much?? i am soooo excited!! do tell. I'll mail u my wedding

website link but u can find it under the letter 'u' on this site.

http://naijablue7.wordpress.com/

I don't wanna list it here because it just makes it a 'stronger' result on google and my H2b isn't happy that randoms (especially his bosses) can see it!! I still dunno how it ended up on a nigerian wedding website list.
  • definitely try Dj Deoba Authentic 07932 961 658
    Thanks ReneeBride2b, our DJ is sorted now thank God