Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

UNZE by Shalimar shoes/bags/acc 50% sale till sunday

hi girls,

i don't know how many of you are familiar with the unze indian bridal shop chain.......well.....i walked into my branch yestderay and they were having having a 50% sale on EVERYTHING. it applies to all their sttores in the UK so just find your nearest branch. I like their stuff cos it's sparkly

I got my bridesmaids shoes, wedding shoes, chief bridesmaid emergency kit clutch and my traditional wedding shoe and jewellery all for £120!!!!!!!

[Modified by: Sbaby73* on 28 September 2008 20:44:03 ]

• GarrymcGarrymc Posts: 305
    ohh wait, the bridesmaid shoes were 75% off!!! they were £7.50 each down from £30 (gold)
  • nuttyenuttye Posts: 111
    Cool... Do you know where the stores are?
    google 'unze' and click on store locator. the site is in flash and i can't copy n paste easily
    okay, gonna try and upload my shoes for my wedding and traditional (blue). the bridesmaid's shoes are the gold peeptoes

[Modified by: Sbaby73* on September 28, 2008 08:36 PM]

• N1SEXYTINGN1SEXYTING Posts: 111
    ooh there's one in Wood Green, I'll pop in 2moro as i like the gold ones and as everyone's telling me i have to wear heel this might just be what i'm looking for
    Thanks Uche :\)
  • Eme91Eme91 Posts: 35
    Uche!! what would we do without you??? you tips are amazing - thanks!!
    so can u guys actually see the pics of the shoes then or is it a big fat red cross??
    No, we can see the photos... the bridesmaid shoe is lovely. I looked at their website, I'll definietly make a trip there at some point. BTW, if anyone wants a discount code for Faith shoes - purchases during May - let me know.

I bought this today, it was £10, i don't like the buckle so I'm going to remove it but the colour should be okay for the lace, just have to practise walking and dancing in heels!
  • cherenyukcherenyuk Posts: 148
    N1sexy

Do your shoes come in silver? I think they are so nice! I need to find my local unze shop as they seemed to be selling really lovely shoes!! Ta for sharing these great shoes.

Beany x
    I didn't see it in silver but you can try other branches, i actually wanted the ones Uche got for her bms' but they didn't have that one in WG
    hun that's because i have bought all of them!! the style is L10459. i bought them for my 8 bridesmaids as giftts. They were reduced to £7.50 in some stores so i just called round and drove to every store til i got all the 6,7 and 8's. I initially budgeted £20 per girl but am happy to have spent near enough only £80 on all 8 girls. SO SORRY!!!
    P.S. I LOVE THE BUCKLE ON YOUR SHOES N1SEXYTHIN!!!
    hun, call their head office weekly till they come into stock-that's what ill be doing till July. I need to get 2 more size 7's

they're on 0208 5917111 ask for Ijal, he'll tell you which stores ahve which sizes and quantity

good luckxxxxxxxx
    lol, Uche trust you to be the reason I couldn't get them! but good for you on saving so much, are you sure you're not Ijebu like me! lol

The buckle does't go wit my colours so it has to come off
  • KayaukKayauk Posts: 170
    WOW thanks for that, do you know how long the sale is on for? I poped in thier in June before I went on my hoilday and I know that they have fantastic shoes I am preparing for my traditional toohow is the prep for yours going on when are you doing it?

[Modified by: Kaya1 on September 28, 2008 09:44 PM]