English and Indian wedding

Hi Ladies

I really need some help, I am due to get married 30/10/10 and really want to have an English and Indian wedding combined. I am English girl and H2B is Indian (not a very traditional one at that, but his family is!!). I would like to keep both parent and mix the wedding up a bit, so if you have an ideas please let me know? I was going to wear a traditional wedding dress, but have red incorporated and we were also going to have Indian sweets as our gifts, but would like more thoughts.

Many thanks in advance.

Lynds x

• Hello!

My name is Ieva and I am an intern at Brit Asia TV. We have a new topic for a show in our mind, so I thought maybe you could help me...

The new topic is about weddings - do you really need to spend so much? (British weddings, for example, vs. Asian weddings). I am contacting regarding

Would you and your son-to-be-husband would like to participate in ANY way - consultants or to be interviewed? Please, let me know, also if there is something/someone you could help me with... My e-mail is: [email protected] (more information would follow)

Thank you sooo much! image

Ieva