Videography

I was wondering if all you brides wanted a videographer if so whats the maximum you would pay

Thanksimage

• mrspea2bemrspea2be Posts: 275 New bride

I didn't have one at first wedding and I.  Really glad I didn't, we had a camcorder that a member of the bridal party had the night before and the morning getting ready , then a guest stood at the front and filmed it , I found the funny bits a video grapher might have cut out were so special, I love the night before footage , and as my guests knew the girl filming they were much more natural I had 2.5 hours of footage and loved it all there was nothing I'd have cut out or thought I wished it was more professional, so I'm doing the same again , but if you want professional I'd defiantly do that rather than have no video x

• Videography is a very important part of every wedding. Videography capture all story of the wedding and stored lifetimes memories.

http://weddingfinest.com/ 

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

This is like asking how long a piece of string is. There are videography companies catering to all budgets.

•  

mrspea2be wrote (see post):

we had a camcorder that a member of the bridal party had the night before and the morning getting ready , then a guest stood at the front and filmed it , I found the funny bits a video grapher might have cut out were so special, I love the night before footage , and as my guests knew the girl filming they were much more natural

This is what I'm hoping to do! I'm not too bothered about it being amaaazing professional quality or anything, and I'm pretty nifty with editing software anyway, so I'm going to ask my Brother (One of the ushers) to be our videographer!  For me it's about having something to watch to remember the day by step by step, I'll have professional photographs to look at if I want to see professional quality details! Glad someone else went down this route!! x

Remember, when stressed, simply channel your inner Bridechilla: Take a sand bath, munch some veggies, then chew on a wooden stick... wait... no... that's a Chinchilla... 

My planning thread
  • HamidHamid Posts: 36 New bride

Essential (but then again I am partial) for Asian Weddings.  Has been a long standing tradition and of course with a touch of animations and Bollywood songs would make a great memory.