Forum home Archived Best buys

Good place to get a nice bridal handbag?

kellyevans81kellyevans81 Posts: 1,696
Would like to get a handbag for the day that I can put a bit of makeup in and that.

Anyone got any good websites I can find a nice white bag with a bit of diamantes on?

Want to be able to use it afterwards too.

xxx

• LollyxxukLollyxxuk Posts: 1,455
    I got mine in Debenhams.... But wish i had waited in a way as there are soooo many lovely ones on ebay!
  • kellyevans81kellyevans81 Posts: 1,696
    I had a look on ebay but couldn't find anything.

What do you search under?
  • LollyxxukLollyxxuk Posts: 1,455
    type in white vintage....

the nicest are from hong kong sellers

if you email me i will look for you tomorrow and send you links back?? cant go on here from work!!

• clairedc1clairedc1 Posts: 574
    hi have you tried new look, they had some last time i was in there. x
  • Hi ladies.Ive got mine from NEXT!There are a few to choose from.They range from £7-£10-bargain xx
  • 141Bash141Bash Posts: 500
    There is a lovely ivory bag in M & S for £8, it has a satin strap and the main part of the bag is covered with beautiful ivory organza, and has an organza corsage on it. I bought it today, not for my wedding as I got one of the £7 ones mentioned above from Next. I bought the M & S one for my handbag for a wedding I am going to the week before mine.
  • lexie_jadeuklexie_jadeuk Posts: 180
    Hi, I just got mine today from Debenhams, its beautiful and was only £12 it wasnt in the sale but there does seem to be allot of nice bags and hats etc aimed for the races. You should check it out, some things are also now on sale.

• Try John Lewis - some lovely ones in there

• Hi,

Have you tried looking in the dune stores or on there website, they have some gorgeous ones!! some are more pricey then others though, and most of them have diamentes on aswell. x