Forum home Archived Best buys

wedding invitations

I am looking to make my own wedding invitations. Has anyone who has done this or is doing this be able to advise best place to buy all the stuff and roughly how much it costs

thanks

• emmawatersemmawaters Posts: 749
    Hi, I made my own invitations and got all the stuff from Hobbycraft, they stock everything you will need. I purchased red ribbon and white ribbon with silver wedding bells on and placed the white ribbon on top of the red as the red was wider,

Plus I got loads of other stuff like flowers and hearts also got the cards with matching envelopes - enough to make approx 50 invitations and the whole bill came to approx £40 with lots of stuff left over.

I hope this helps.

Emma
  • CrowviesCrowvies Posts: 552
    Also try www.madaboutcards.com - there is some good stuff on that website! X
  • kerry1974ukkerry1974uk Posts: 291
    wedding crafter.co.uk is a great site you can get your card etc from there and they also have templates for you to use/change to fit your ideas

you can also get cheap ribbon on ebay there is a seller called bluewilly in hong kong but he sends the vribbon through in less than a week and is a lot cheaper than uk