Forum home Archived Best buys

Where to buy headband style tiara

ejbruceejbruce Posts: 87
I have tried on a fab headband style tiara by Ellie K, but was shocked when found out the price was £75.00 - I love a bargain and would love to be able to get something similar for less money.

www.elliekdesigns.co.uk

I have looked at lots and lots of websites, but can't find anything

Thanks

• ally2009ukally2009uk Posts: 2,020
    Try www.gioiamia.net She only makes to order, so you can be specific about what you're after.
  • loureganlouregan Posts: 205
    I bought a headband style tiara thingy from accessorise - it is pearl and diamante and they have loads for about a tenner....
  • i ordered mine from strawberrylemonadedesigns.com she made me bespoke stuff however i wanted and has been brilliant!
  • beasukbeasuk Posts: 932
    Whats the headband like hun? (the link you added doesn't work) The lady who made mine sells some gorgeous headbands and makes everything however you want it. They might be able to help... website is www.bespoke-by-rebecca.co.uk

Still intrigued what the headband looks like for £75.00... seems pricey! : )

xx
  • aangel240283aangel240283 Posts: 1,982
    i have started to make tiaras and jewellery, its not a business yet or anything, but if you like you culd be my guinie pig and if you sned me a pic of what you want i can make it, send you a pic and if you like it ................

just a thought. as i said this isnt advertising, i need the practice lol

it would be material and postage costs only.
  • catlilycatlily Posts: 280
    This is mine, and they have lots more too:

http://www.hair-we-go.co.uk/shop/products.asp?cat=178&prod=2552
  • katjonesukkatjonesuk Posts: 140
    Hi angel240283

I am looking for 2 bridesmaid headband/small tiaras for my wedding on 30 Aug 08.

Would really love crystal and pearl in silver. If you want the practise in making them i am def interested in paying for material and postage....

Would you want pics of what i like!!

Just a thought... let me know image

xox
  • Hey every1...

I saw some nice headbands and little tiaras in claires accessories, hope this helps xxxx
  • newbiginningnewbiginning Posts: 758
    hiya

try www.louloubelles.co.uk, really good quality and good prices. Mine arrived in 3 days and i love it!
  • JoceeukJoceeuk Posts: 45
    try glitterbelles an ebay shop really good quality and arrived in 3 days saw the same one in the shop i bought my dress in and it was £75 mine was only £26 inc p&p and looked as good if not better. There are loads of different designs to choose from.
  • ProudMummy1ProudMummy1 Posts: 215
    Hi, have you tried Debenhams? That's where i got mine from and i got a bargain as it was during their 25% discount sale - so it was only £27.00!! It's got small pearls and crystals on.
  • ejbruceejbruce Posts: 87
    http://www.lizadesigns.co.uk/ellie_k.html

Thanks to you all that have replied, I am chuffed to bits and will have a really good look at all the websites etc mentioned.

I am really rubbish at this internet etc lark, but have added the website link for the tiara I have fallen in love with - "Vanessa"

This picture doesn't really do it justice, as the 1 I tried was a champagne colour and not the lemon as the picture. I was really looking for something with pink in it - theme colour, but the stockist said she could request different colour crystals and petals. Let me know what you think.

Just think £75 is expensive for something I will only ever wear 1 day plus I love a bargain! I got my sister's (bm) from an antiques fair for £5. and it is very similar, without the petals.

Angel240283 - I would love to be your guinea pig. let me know if you can see the link I have attached and if not I can email you a picture!

Thanks again everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!