Forum home Archived Best buys

BEST (AND CHEPAEST) WEDDING SHOP EVER!

I've already put this message in 'Receptions' but thought in hindsight it was better placed in 'Best Buys'!

I just have to tell everyone about the most amazing shop I found, it's called Lavenders of London, they are based in Isleworth, Middlesex (South West London). They are a 'Florist Sundries Wholesaler', this means that they sell all the stuff that florists need. They sell ribbons, feathers, beads/pearls on wires (great for decorating cakes!), fake flowers, vases (all shpaes and sizes) and zinc tubs (to use as table centres), dried flower petals in loads of colours, little bonbonierre tulles, organza bags and little silver/gold boxes for favours as well as tiny individual flowers on wire for invitation making etc and much more!!!

They are really cheap too for example big bag of dried petals £2.99, favour tulles £4.25 for 50, pearl candel wires from £1.19 (alll prices exclude vat coz it's a wholesalers).

I really can't rate this place highly enough! They do have a website, however it's not brilliant as it doesn't cover even half of their stock; it doesn't compare with going looking around the shop anyway - it's a real aladin's cave! http://www.lavendersoflondon.com/

I hope some of you find this place useful - I'm gonna be getting all my stuff from here! If you don't live in this area, perhaps you'll be able to find similar florist sundries wholesalers near you.

• kelukkeluk Posts: 1,467
    my h2b lives there so i sahll check it out!
  • vicky_melhamvicky_melham Posts: 192
    It's on an industrial estate at the top of St. John's Road (behind the bike shop).

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • suzanwizzsuzanwizz Posts: 91
    I found one in St.Austell cornwall its called bridal wear and they are really cheap on tiaras.dresses shoes loads of accessories....
  • cheers suzan, im in newquay so will be off there very soon. id also recommend pronuptia for fantastic value and even better quality dresses, im over the moon with mine, just gutted the H2B has to wait 361 days to see it!!!

xxx