Forum home Archived Best buys

Saving £100's on my wedding rings

Just to let all you B2b that we saved a fortune on our wedding bands on what we were originally quoted. The money I've saved can go towards my hen night. We got them from www.theweddingring-shop.co.uk. Good Luck everyone!!

• Hi Ladies,

I too have saved an absolute fortune on my wedding bands. Rather than buy them on the high street, I bought mine from: http://www.weddingrings-direct.co.uk

Mine has 8 diamonds in and is 18ct white gold- and as my engagement ring is a square diamond, the owner even customised my wedding ring to fit perfectly with it- all for under £400. My fiance's was also a bargain at just £350 for an 18ct white gold ring with matt white gold effect.

It's definitely worth a look- the rings are exsquisite and the prices are fab- perfect if you're on a tight budget like we are at the moment.

Tasha

xx
  • debbie_wdebbie_w Posts: 229
    I have just about 2 hours ago ordered our wedding rings from...

www.weddingrings-direct.com

They were excellent, firstly ordered 10 samples, to help choose weight, size and style. I would recommend them....can't wait for them to arrive now.

We must have saved around £300, comparing to high street prices.

Debs image

• RoseanneukRoseanneuk Posts: 27
    Im not getting married til next year but after checking that web site out have just bought mine, saved a fortune so can go in the box til needed.image