Forum home Archived Best buys

Large Plain Guest Book needed

pmdawnpmdawn Posts: 2
Hi there!

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

I am searching for a plain white / or Ivory Guest book, but it has to be large (at least 30cm x 30cm squared) or similar.

I designed and printed all my wedding stationery and am looking to decorate the guest book as well.

My theme is black and white. Doesn't matter if it is in plain material / or satin ect..however leather is too expensive.

Has anyone come across something like this?

Thanks

Dawn

• MarieukMarieuk Posts: 30
    i know paper chase has some white guest books but im not sure if they have something like wedding/ guest book written on the front. also perhaps try places like debenhams/ bhs who do wedding stuff or whs for a large notebook u can adapt into a guest book?
  • Kate2000ukKate2000uk Posts: 41
    have you had a look on www.confetti.co.uk haven't looked at them yet myself but think they do a few different types, HTH

Kate
  • rachelmukrachelmuk Posts: 22
    in stock at

www.cammardesigns.co.uk

hope this helps
  • pmdawnpmdawn Posts: 2
    Thanks for your comments!

www.cammardesigns.co.uk is really great - funky favour boxes and larger guest books!!

Mulberry seems the way to go, however I have found a large scrapbook which I am going to decorate my self and its 12"x12" fantastic, ebay also seems to be a good place to look.image
  • sammiuksammiuk Posts: 95
    Hi,

WHSmiths do photo albums in that size, leather bound. They are the old style photo albums with just plain pages - each page is tissue divided which you can leave in or take out.

Ive just brought three in black to make up albums for my family in Australia that couldnt make the wedding - but i do remember they had them in brown, cream and red also!