Forum home Archived Best buys

Great wedding veil site - good prices

Hi Ladies,

Just thought i would alert yout o the super veils site I have just ordered mine from custom made!! I have ordered a cathedral length one tier with swarovski crystals and satin rattail edge for just £80. They have this length starting from £40which is a bargain!!

The service I have received from them so far has been superb and I have no doubt that when my veil arrives it will be perfect.

Check out www.theweddingveilshop.co.uk

Anyone else bought theirs from here?

Shel x

• Hi Shel - I have looked at this website too, the veils look great and good value. Have you got your veil yet?

Ali
  • MrsJooMrsJoo Posts: 2,196
    I ordered my veil from them this morning - £30 for a waist length veil, very plain though!

Shall let you know what its like!

• Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Hi ladies I want to orde mhy veil from here and have been quoted £60 for a 1 tier cathedral with pearl edging and crystal on it. I would like to ask if any or you ordered the sparkly material, or did you just order plain. Please let me know ho yours turn out, I intend to order in about 3 weeks time.
  • Hi,

I had a really good experience when orderring my veil from here as well. I must have emailed them about 5 or 6 times asking them for quote's for different styles of custom made veils as I kept changing my mind about the length/edge finish etc. but they replied promptly every time (even though they must have been so fed up with me emailing all the time!)

Anyway came to a decision, ordered one, then it arrived about a month or so ago and I absolutely love it - it's just so perfect!

It's 3 tier, fingertip length, Diamonte crystal scattered and pencil edge finish - all for £55 (+£4 p&p) which in my opinion is an absolute bargain! The same veil was over £100 in the Bridal shops.

Jx
  • shel_sunshineshel_sunshine Posts: 1,120
    Well I got my veil and it is amazing!! It is just as I thought it would be. Like Jen 841 I also kept changing my mind about the veil and its decor but in the end just went for it!!

Its perfect. cathedral length, 1 tier, diamond white, Fallin stars swarovski crystals and rattail edge. £80

I cant wait to wear it on the day x
  • looks really great. i have already ordered samples from there. how is the fabric, cant tell from the tiny swatches... i want soft, floaty and dreamy, not a fishing net type. appriciate input from someone who has a finished veil???
  • macysmummacysmum Posts: 3,230
    just looked at the same length, syle as you but 2 tier, with falling stars effect and pencil edge....£99. incl delivery!