Forum home Archived Best buys

Landy Bridal

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone has bought bridesmaids dresses from

www.landybridal.com in the past? Are they recommended?

Thanks

Gx

[Modified by: GemmaRMcL on 27 March 2009 00:44:48 ]

• Ev3rlongEv3rlong Posts: 294
    Quoted:
    Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone has bought bridesmaids dresses from

www.landybridal.com in the past? Are they recommended?

Thanks

Gx

[Modified by: GemmaRMcL on 27 March 2009 00:44:48 ]

Hi there, i bought my bridesmaid and flowergirl dresses from Landy and i am so glad i did. They are gorgeous, made to perfection and very cheap!!!!! Landy is super, you should drop her an email, she replies quick and is so helpfull. Good Luck xxx
  • GemBob2BGemBob2B Posts: 57
    Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me... so glad to hear you had a good experience with them. Light in the box seem to be more popular but Landy Bridal def have much more of a choice!!!! I had a browse in an Edinburgh boutique and saw bm dresses i loved and to my surprise Landy Bridal make them!!!!!

How did you go about ordering? Was it an easy process? I'm a bit scared that i'll get the measurements wrong as I'd rather get the exact measurements sent over to them than picking a random size!!

Gx
  • trazzeruktrazzeruk Posts: 124
    Hi, I got my wedding dress off Landy and it is lovely really good quality, I went to a seamstress and got measured properly with my shoes and underwear on, and it is a perfect fit. The dress I wanted was £1200 in the bridal shop and got it from Landy for £160 in p+p, I couldn't justify spending £1200 on a dress that after one day of wearing it that it will be stuck in a wardrobe are in the attic r something.

Good luck.xxxxxxx