Forum home Archived Best buys

Super High Heels £25!

Just found these on the New Look website and think they're fab! Especially for anyone like me who is a shorty with a tall H2B!!! 8\)

• Mrs_Emma_BMrs_Emma_B Posts: 303
    image there my shoes!!!

well one of my three pairs for the big day They are dead comfy!
  • weedleukweedleuk Posts: 269
    They're so cute!
  • pemb2731pemb2731 Posts: 82
    the wedding dress lady told me it was worth getting wedding shoes- they are not much more expensive than regular high street ones as they make a real comfort difference over the course of the day - can any of you confirm either way? They are, btw, very cute!! I'm short too, and I love big heels, but sadly h2b doesn't at all. ah well. x
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    gorgeous shoes love the height
  • Matilda82Matilda82 Posts: 219 New bride
    Quoted:
    the wedding dress lady told me it was worth getting wedding shoes- they are not much more expensive than regular high street ones as they make a real comfort difference over the course of the day - can any of you confirm either way? They are, btw, very cute!! I'm short too, and I love big heels, but sadly h2b doesn't at all. ah well. x

I was a bridesmaid at my Dad's wedding a few years ago, and had proper bridal shoes (approx £45), but to be honnest they weren't any comfier than my current work shoes (also £25 New Look 5" heels). I think it may just be that my feet and legs have got used to standing in that "shape" over the years. It's probably not that good for me, because it's not natural, but hey ho! *shrugs* image

• shoogsukshoogsuk Posts: 10,344
    Mrs B 2011

you go to wotk in 5" heels?

crikey lady!!

I know it's bad, but they're so pretty! And make me feel nice!

• ChannaukChannauk Posts: 1,117
    i would break my neck - scared in my 3 inch heels :S
    Woopeeeeeeeeeeeyy!! I got them! Or should I say my mam got them! My local shops were all out, but she got a pair for me from hers! So excited! Can't wait to try them on at the weekend when I go up to see her!

Sweetangelemma: what are your other two pairs like?

x

[Modified by: Mrs B 2011 on March 30, 2009 07:02 PM]

• leaspinleaspin Posts: 122
    Quoted:
    Woopeeeeeeeeeeeyy!! I got them! Or should I say my mam got them! My local shops were all out, but she got a pair for me from hers! So excited! Can't wait to try them on at the weekend when I go up to see her!

Sweetangelemma: what are your other two pairs like?

x

[Modified by: Mrs B 2011 on March 30, 2009 07:02 PM]

Thats great news! I love mine. I'm going down to the bridal shop tomorrow to try them on with my dress as I am having panic now that they may be too high for the length of my dress (I am 5' 8" and my dress was the perfect length and I am sure the shoes I tried on with it were only 4" heels). I already love them, I have to wear them!! lol