Forum home Archived Best buys

Wedding Invitations Recommendation

Just ordered our invitations from www.specialdaydirect.co.uk

They had quite a few brochures in wedding magazines and do a 'great value' range, I think there are about 5 different types. We needed 50 day invitations and 20 evening invitations and the total cost was just over £100 including email proofs and delivery. Their more expensive ranges are quite reasonable as well and the samples we got were very good quality, they even throw in free envelope seals! Obviously haven't received the real thing yet but so far, so good!!

• ljmanicomljmanicom Posts: 108
    That is a very good price - I must admit, I mine were more expensive, but I absolutely had to have them!

I ordered mine through Emma at http://www.amouri.co.uk/ She was brilliant and I have had so many people telling me how gorgeous they are!

I would seriously recommend her.
  • LambeLambe Posts: 46
    Hi, we ordered our invitations from www.lovelyinvitations.co.uk, we paid £1 each and for that price they were personalised with our guests names. We were also able to choose a ribbon colour to match our theme. Really lovely quality, there's really no need to break the bank on stationery to get something really nice.