Forum home Archived Best buys

WEDDING INVITES - CHEAP DEALS

Anyone know of any cheap off the shelf invites?

• MrsHill2beMrsHill2be Posts: 366
    Hi there, i got mine from marks and spencer .You buy the cd and print your own details for the inside of the invite. They were very reasonable and there are a few designs.

:\)

[Modified by: MrsHill2be on March 29, 2009 03:36 PM]

• Hi,

Hobbycraft also do blank wedding invites. They do a few designs and you just assemble them yourself. They also do loads of other wedding bits, like favours, boxes,accessories, tiaras etc. You can order online or go into store. I have been to the one in Glasgow and its HUGE and has a whole range of things. It's also very well priced. Definately worth a look. The website is www.hobbycraft.co.uk

:\) Hope this helps.

[Modified by: juicylucy82 on March 29, 2009 04:16 PM]

• AzuraniaAzurania Posts: 667
    snap - mine are M&S too. Luckily ours were end of season ones too, so for a box of 10 invites we paid 50p!!!!

I am planning on jazzing them up a bit, by glueing a dew diamantes to the front.

: )
  • DisneyCMFDisneyCMF Posts: 1,718
    I make invitations.

Please feel free to drop me an email if you would like more information.
  • MrsBowlerMrsBowler Posts: 177
    We used www.specialdaydirect.co.uk

Not sure how cheap you are looking for but it was around £100 for 50 day invites and 20 evening invites (140 people).
  • hi - staples dop a really nice wedding stationary package. Myself and my mom are doing all ours with these and its really easy - it has a CD too with it. x
  • LambeLambe Posts: 46
    Hi,

Here's the link for some cheap stationery suppliers:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/chatroom/topic/145132

• jacquelienejacqueliene Posts: 6,350
    disneycmf is making mine. x
  • pendleladypendlelady Posts: 280
    I used vista print. They were really nice. Try this link and you maybe able to get the 1st 10 free. If it works then order a 100 postcard free to. That's what we did and were using them as our rsvp!:

www.vistaprint.co.uk/offers2