Forum home Archived Best buys

£20 bridal peeptoe shoes

ibiduni4nanaibiduni4nana Posts: 1,405
hi ladies,

not sure if anyone has mentioned but debenhams is having a 20% off sale... i got these shoes for £20!!! My budget was far higher and SO pleased to have found what i was looking for for a fraction of the price. I hate to say it, but with an ivory fabric shoe - it might as well be disposable!!!! ; ))))

ooooh - has anyone tried dying this shoe? considering getting the same for Bms... ; )

• gymmonstergymmonster Posts: 5,522
    hello .. i havent tried dying this shoe but i did take antoher shoe to a shop that does it and they tested if for me for free. might be worth doing that? they just put a swap on the insude (where your toes cover) to see if the die took (white that is).
  • sharonoidsharonoid Posts: 9
    Hi, those shoes are gorgeous, and what a bargain! I thought I was doing well with the £25 dragonfly shoes from next image
  • kelsreeskelsrees Posts: 321
    oooo they do those in pink - I may be getting them for my bridesmaids

they are lovely

• Charlie1983Charlie1983 Posts: 81
    I have got the dragonfly shoes from next too! Such a bargain and so comfortable!
  • snaggsuksnaggsuk Posts: 533
    Just wanted to add they are now £16!

They are gorgeous, I am after them in brown but can't find my size image
  • mrstams2bmrstams2b Posts: 93
    Can i just say i have tried these shoes on and they are amazing and I think I may have to purchase!! Reviews online state these are very comfy. I have now decided I am going to go and get these tomorrow. xx
  • rebeccahugrebeccahug Posts: 330
    I got these sandals today! LOVE them! They were reduced to £22.80 (35% off summer event today!) image

They look white in pictue but they are Ivory and very expensive looking! GORGE!!!

PS they have the peep toes in pink but they are like a pale dusty pink colour? :\)

xx

I'll try and post the picture again girls but doesn't seem to be working for me!

If not thet are 'Red Herring Ivory diamante T-bar sandals' on the Debenhams web site! [/img

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_19587_1002108_-1

[Modified by: **Becks** on May 29, 2009 07:56 PM]