Forum home Archived Best buys

Can anyone recommend a good online wedding ring shop?

As the title says I have just started looking for rings and Im sure Iv seen some websites recommended on here before but I cant find them again!

Would be good to hear your experiences of these shops- good or bad!

Thanks

• scoobywrcscoobywrc Posts: 312
    Yep I can - Elma Jewellery a shop on Ebay - absolutely fantastic - great price a third of that quoted in High Street shops and we ordered on a Bank Holiday Monday evening and the ring arrived, engraved on Wednesday morning by special delivery and its just what we wanted and heavier than the ones in the High Street shops!!

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Elma-Jewellery__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They are in the process of setting up a separate website too.

My wedding ring came from Diamond Heaven - google them - again great service and I got a bargain diamond band with high quality diamonds at a fraction of the cost on the High street.

Other people on here have good things to say about wedding rings direct and the beautiful company.

Hope this helps!!!
  • 2peas2peas Posts: 123
    'The beautiful company' is really good i got my engagement ring from there and my sister got her wedding rings from there too.
  • sproggerssproggers Posts: 65
    Quoted:
    Yep I can - Elma Jewellery a shop on Ebay - absolutely fantastic - great price a third of that quoted in High Street shops and we ordered on a Bank Holiday Monday evening and the ring arrived, engraved on Wednesday morning by special delivery and its just what we wanted and heavier than the ones in the High Street shops!!

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Elma-Jewellery__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They are in the process of setting up a separate website too.

My wedding ring came from Diamond Heaven - google them - again great service and I got a bargain diamond band with high quality diamonds at a fraction of the cost on the High street.

Other people on here have good things to say about wedding rings direct and the beautiful company.

Hope this helps!!!

Elma jewellery is great, soooo much cheaper than everywhere else, better quality and next day special delivery. image
  • squirt15uksquirt15uk Posts: 331
    I really like this place http://www.icecool.co.uk/diamond-wedding-rings.asp. We've used them for a couple of other things as well as the weding bands and they we so lovely. Good luck with the ring hunting x
  • lozza83lozza83 Posts: 3,777
    Try Samara James, its the most reasonable place I've found. Couldn't believe how much cheaper for platinum!

I agree with one of the other ladies higher up the thread that the beautiful company is good as well.

go take a look xxx
  • vickileesevickileese Posts: 20
    Had to post! Just had my wedding ring from Elma jewellery and I am so pleased with the quality. I had the heavy D shaped platinum band 3mm and it cost me 175 pounds. They are hallmarked and 950 platinum. Its not light and flimsy. The exact same ring was 450 and above on the high street. And I ordered 2 days ago, arrived today xx
  • bets101bets101 Posts: 596
    hi i got my engagement and wedding rings from the beautiful company, and i love them! quick delivery and excellent customer service (i must have sent about 50 emails!)

• superbeelosuperbeelo Posts: 36
    Hi,

We got ours from the Beautiful Company. They came so quickly and they're in a nice presentation box too.

xx
  • Clare_SmithClare_Smith Posts: 64
    Thanks ladies!! I now have a lot of research to do I think!! I think theres going to be too much choice now!!

xx