Forum home Archived Best buys

59 PAGE CHILDRENS ACTIVITY BOOK

Hi all, me and h2b made this activity book on powerpoint, (it can be edited with your names so its personal) i am asking for £3 for it to be sent in an email, the £3 is only because it can be printed however many times you like. It has crosswords, mazes, colouring sheets, quizes,secrect messages,anagrams, mrs & mrs game,dot 2 dots, loads of stuff, i am doing goody bags for 10years and under, so i would say 10years would be a maximum age for this, although some of the activities could be used for older children and of course it has been designed with differentiation in mind, so ability isnt a problem, there are easy tasks like colouring, for those who are just able to scribble or hold a pencil and then much harder things, like crosswords etc to push the older children and of course keep them occupied! (which is the main reason of course) if you want any more info let me know or you can send the £3 to my email and i will get your email address for the book from paypal. my email is [email protected]

Thanks xxx

I can send a preview of the front cover if required

everyone i have sent these to has been really pleased with them and cant thanks me enough!!!!

please not i can send money requests image

• do not buy I will send for free. This is my book she is selling!
  • as said before, prove it, i have never emailled you and nor have you emailed me so stop spreading lies.
  • not lies - no one's asking for your ripped off book now are they image
  • singo44singo44 Posts: 3,420
    oh dear............ people are paying of this in swap and sale...............
    its an email??? why charge people? would you not just give it away to help fellow brides?!
  • I have been singo ... imageI don't want paying I am cross because she is e-mailing my work out x
  • and worse of all asking for payment. image makes me sad sharing things I have made!
    Quoted:
    and worse of all asking for payment. makes me sad sharing things I have made!

i agree hun - what a cheek!
    it angers me people will charge for sending an idea???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies - do not buy this!! Feb_Bride will give it you for FREE!
  • thanks singo x
  • NowMrsWoodNowMrsWood Posts: 438
    I paid £3 for this, Kymberley I would appreciate a refund please.

I am really shocked and upset that one bride on here can be lovely enough to share and send it for free and another can charge £3 for it - Ok I admit I am an idiot for paying it but this is terrible!

Thanks for the heads up! image
  • flossycat100flossycat100 Posts: 6,527 New bride
    Wow that's very cheeky indeed!
  • Thats awful!! Sooo rude to pass of as your own idea, but to then charge for it as well!! Shocking, wheres the support for fellow brides!!

I would love a copy of your fab idea please feb_bride,

Thanks image x
    Quoted:
    I paid £3 for this, Kymberley I would appreciate a refund please.

I am really shocked and upset that one bride on here can be lovely enough to share and send it for free and another can charge £3 for it - Ok I admit I am an idiot for paying it but this is terrible!

Thanks for the heads up!

Its the princle to me..... Did the OP not read the pay it forward thread???!!!!!!!
  • likalouplikaloup Posts: 22
    thats horrible you must have put so much effort in to it to!

i would love a copy to plz!! x
  • hazeldkhazeldk Posts: 40
    Hi Could I have a copy please....

[email protected]

Thanks amazing x x
  • if you want a copy please PM me your e-mail addy and I will send it image
  • hi sarash I need your e-mail address please?
  • hazel I have sent it x
  • 1SmartBride1SmartBride Posts: 1,579
    Thank you!! It's amazing!! image
  • you're welcome xx
  • if anyone else wants a copy feel free to e-mail - sent one to amy (who had paid for a copy ....... and they are idetical. .. this is theft in some countries?!

• a pic of what you get image
  • NowMrsMackNowMrsMack Posts: 2,535
    If this is a case of totally misleading people for your own financial gain then shame on you! There are some wonderful and genuine people who get involved on this forum to help other brides out, but some poeple ruin it by taking advantage of people!

If possible, i'd love a copy please feb_bride! My email is [email protected]

Edited because I'm thick and forgot to add my email address image
  • NowMrsWoodNowMrsWood Posts: 438
    I can say that I have seen both and they are practically identical.

I bought one from Kymberley for £3 and Katrina (Feb_bride2012)has also sent me hers that she has been kind enough to send out for free and it is obvious that the one purchased from Kymberley is a blatant copy.

Kymberley you should be ashamed of yourself for ripping us brides2b off like that - how dare you?! I want my £3 back and I am reporting you, as another bride has stated it is plagerism.

Thank you Katrina for letting us know about this.

• you're welcome.It's annoying that someone who is given something for free ends up doing this. Hope you get your money back x
    I'm intrigued now lol! Can I have a copy too???

[email protected]
  • sent hun
  • Hi. I have sent you a PM with my email address. Would you mind sending to me too?

And thanks for sharing such a fab idea - without charging!!!!!

xxx